Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SINE: A Chromatica Film- Idea

hardcore1996

Featured Posts

hardcore1996

So i’ve been thinking about the possibility of a chromatica film, and what she’s been saying about how she ‘went to chromatica’ when she was in pain but she’s left it now. I came up with an idea for a film, and its long but i out a lot of work in it so if you make it through it all thanks :kiss:

opening: chromatica 1

dark room. gaga on a dirty mattress, dark hair, underwear or nude. writing around, screaming. spliced with disturbing clips of water, chains, insects, etc. think that part of the applause video mixed with TMB interludes.

part 1: alice

gaga in the dark room screams “my name”, cut to gaga in full chromatica gear in the mountains. think the promo pic of her climbing in the wilderness. screams “isnt alice” scenes cut back and forth from gaga in the dark room to chromatica. In chromatica she’s gradually climbing a mountain and falls down at the end of the 1sr chorus. Chromaticans find her. Once the robotic verse starts she is being dragged on her back by chromaticans up until the peak of the mountain where they see a valley with a brightly lit city (the one rom ROM) gaga turns on her stomach yearning for wonderland and “home” at the end of the song, as they make their way down the mountain to the city

part 2: free woman

Mostly Gaga and the chromaticans celebrating themselves, lots on dancing in a 0g chromatica club, strutting through the red light district, easter egg of gaga, ari and dancers in the backgroud from ROM. Gaga finds a man at a club, all is well

part 3: Fun Tonight/Replay/chromatica ii

Some **** goes down between gaga and said man, she gets more and more emotionally distraught, runs out of the city furiously, some chromaticans follow her to the outskirts of town where they approach the jungle. cut to gaga in the dark room staring at a pill bottle. she stares at it and all of chromatica ii is spliced scenes of that and her staring at the imposing jungle. she takes the pills and it immediately cuts to

part 4: 911/babylon

as soon as the beat drops we’re in the chromatica jungle. think avatar meets shakira meets slave for u. gaga is confident yet clearly intoxicated. Lots of sexual dancing, pythons, tigers, etc. One the “please patch the line” starts gaga is so delirious she’s stumbling around and stuff starts to get psychedelic. Lots of swirling and weird imagery, and she’s shown passed out in the jungle. the loon call from babylon plays and we’re cut to the same scene but the jungle is gold and green now, she’s in a new outfit, and coherent but its all a trip. Gaga and the chromaticans strut around in the fake jungle as if nothing as wrong. They strut all the way to the end of the jungle where they reach a cliff and all delirously jump off it into the ocean. this is in slow-mo and in spliced with the cleary drugged up gang falling to their deaths with the euphoric babylon versions of themselves happy to be throwing themselves to their deaths

part 5: chromatica iii/ sine from above

as soon as they hit the water chromatica iii starts. they are in the tattered jungle outfits with ruined hair and makeup. its very dark, they are thrashing around and drowning. gaga starts going deeper and deeper into the water. when the french horn starts, cut to a giant neon, burning chromatica SINE in the sky above. it gets lighter with a pink hue. the sine reaches down in beams (think aten from egyptian myths) and pulls them all out of the water as sine from above begins. they are all healed and back in the original chromatica gear from alice. its cut scenes between chromatica gaga and gaga in the dark room, the dark room gradually gaining colour until at the last chorus chromatica gaga comes into the dark room to visit the other gaga. as the furious outro ensues, they both fight and take parts of eachother and the last scene is two imperfect yet strong versions of gaga holding eachother. 

hardcore1996

So i’ve been thinking about the possibility of a chromatica film, and what she’s been saying about how she ‘went to chromatica’ when she was in pain but she’s left it now. I came up with an idea for a film, and its long but i out a lot of work in it so if you make it through it all thanks :kiss:

opening: chromatica 1

dark room. gaga on a dirty mattress, dark hair, underwear or nude. writing around, screaming. spliced with disturbing clips of water, chains, insects, etc. think that part of the applause video mixed with TMB interludes.

part 1: alice

gaga in the dark room screams “my name”, cut to gaga in full chromatica gear in the mountains. think the promo pic of her climbing in the wilderness. screams “isnt alice” scenes cut back and forth from gaga in the dark room to chromatica. In chromatica she’s gradually climbing a mountain and falls down at the end of the 1sr chorus. Chromaticans find her. Once the robotic verse starts she is being dragged on her back by chromaticans up until the peak of the mountain where they see a valley with a brightly lit city (the one rom ROM) gaga turns on her stomach yearning for wonderland and “home” at the end of the song, as they make their way down the mountain to the city

part 2: free woman

Mostly Gaga and the chromaticans celebrating themselves, lots on dancing in a 0g chromatica club, strutting through the red light district, easter egg of gaga, ari and dancers in the backgroud from ROM. Gaga finds a man at a club, all is well

part 3: Fun Tonight/Replay/chromatica ii

Some **** goes down between gaga and said man, she gets more and more emotionally distraught, runs out of the city furiously, some chromaticans follow her to the outskirts of town where they approach the jungle. cut to gaga in the dark room staring at a pill bottle. she stares at it and all of chromatica ii is spliced scenes of that and her staring at the imposing jungle. she takes the pills and it immediately cuts to

part 4: 911/babylon

as soon as the beat drops we’re in the chromatica jungle. think avatar meets shakira meets slave for u. gaga is confident yet clearly intoxicated. Lots of sexual dancing, pythons, tigers, etc. One the “please patch the line” starts gaga is so delirious she’s stumbling around and stuff starts to get psychedelic. Lots of swirling and weird imagery, and she’s shown passed out in the jungle. the loon call from babylon plays and we’re cut to the same scene but the jungle is gold and green now, she’s in a new outfit, and coherent but its all a trip. Gaga and the chromaticans strut around in the fake jungle as if nothing as wrong. They strut all the way to the end of the jungle where they reach a cliff and all delirously jump off it into the ocean. this is in slow-mo and in spliced with the cleary drugged up gang falling to their deaths with the euphoric babylon versions of themselves happy to be throwing themselves to their deaths

part 5: chromatica iii/ sine from above

as soon as they hit the water chromatica iii starts. they are in the tattered jungle outfits with ruined hair and makeup. its very dark, they are thrashing around and drowning. gaga starts going deeper and deeper into the water. when the french horn starts, cut to a giant neon, burning chromatica SINE in the sky above. it gets lighter with a pink hue. the sine reaches down in beams (think aten from egyptian myths) and pulls them all out of the water as sine from above begins. they are all healed and back in the original chromatica gear from alice. its cut scenes between chromatica gaga and gaga in the dark room, the dark room gradually gaining colour until at the last chorus chromatica gaga comes into the dark room to visit the other gaga. as the furious outro ensues, they both fight and take parts of eachother and the last scene is two imperfect yet strong versions of gaga holding eachother. 

Omg, THAT is an ENDING and film! I hope Gaga sees this :firega:

hardcore1996
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

Omg, THAT is an ENDING and film! I hope Gaga sees this :firega:

thanks so much you’re so sweet :kara:

Just now, hardcore1996 said:

thanks so much you’re so sweet :kara:

Aw thanks! :happy:

ChromaticRaccoon

Okay, but this is actually amazing and sounds as if it'd be visually spectacular :firega:

hardcore1996
Just now, ChromaticRaccoon said:

Okay, but this is actually amazing and sounds as if it'd be visually spectacular :firega:

thank you!!!

hardcore1996
3 hours ago, Little99 said:

Girl you're so talented and full of great ideas! 

thank you so much :kiss::kiss:

Genuine Guy 09

I want something similar - but basically the whole Chromatica album shoot is a movie. It starts off on the Sine wave grid thing and and gets up and explores the world of Chromatica, she goes into the hill. Premiering on Netflix - Like the Joanne documentary 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

hardcore1996
1 hour ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

I want something similar - but basically the whole Chromatica album shoot is a movie. It starts off on the Sine wave grid thing and and gets up and explores the world of Chromatica, she goes into the hill. Premiering on Netflix - Like the Joanne documentary 

that would be sick

Archived