Featured Posts

Sherry
7 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

9. Iconic - 7.43

Highest Score: 10 @Cupid Boy @nickkoko @Animal Claws

Lowest Score: 2 @Yxilon

tumblr_nuiylfpZc61qhjm0go1_540.gif

COMMENTS:

@whoresup Mediocre and one that I often forget. Not much substance to this song and I think that lets down the album in general. Especially when we know there are so many good tracks she recorded that didn’t make the record.

@selenalavigne Some of these lyrics are cheesy and the rap part was MEHHH but there's this like buzzy bass sound that gives me so many chills ughhh. This album is mixed and mastered so well. OMFGGGG.

@Blown Away This song should be listened to headphones, I had mixed feelings about it at first but after listening to it with headphones I found out how much of a bop this is. The song sounds very rich, hyped and the way the song builds up from the beginning to that drop is fantastic. The only letdown in the song is Chance's verse.'

@Lionel Ronaldo I like the beat and the music however the collab with these two, especially Mike Tyson ruins it a bit for me.

@MingersPrayer Catchy song and danceable. It didn't make the cut of my edited version of the album on Spotify though. I just don't care about what she's saying and it's not powerful enough to just be a euphoric dance song.

@nickkoko Such a bop. This song deserved a proper music video, but the RHT backdrop was pretty cool. If I could give multiple 11s I would!

@monstertoronto love this. I love the way it follows Joan of Arc, because she's just shown her vulnerability but then immediately reminds us she knows she's iconic with this fun jam.

@HausOfAntonio So forced.

@Lorde Von Kok Weird placement on the album, but the pre-drop and the drop are A-MA-ZING. Mike Tyson's feature, very corny.

Top 5 for me :hor:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

7. Hold Tight - 7.61

Highest Score: 11 @Lorde Von Kok @FentyGa

Lowest Score: 5 @lasagna

giphy.gif

COMMENTS:

@whoresup Very boring and uninspired but it has a fairly nice melody.

@selenalavigneNot as bad as I remember. Enjoyable track.

@Blown Away This is another great example of a beautiful, modern and catchy song that is very graceful and has a great vocal production. Songs like these are the reason I believe Madonna still has it and shouldn't be counted out.

@Lionel Ronaldo This is also one of my favorites from this album. strong music and message and the vocals are not bad. seriously a good song.

@MingersPrayer Apparently self-produced by Madonna. Underwhelming song for me.

@nickkoko Was a little disappointed when I heard the final version. I don't dislike it, but I like the demo better.

@monstertoronto Strong song. Basically I think this whole album is amazing. This one doesn't stand out as much as some of the other tracks to me.

@Lorde Von Kok  VERY Slept-on. Wonderful track. One of my favorites from Rebel Heart.

@FentyGa literally perfect

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

9 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

9. Iconic - 7.43

Highest Score: 10 @Cupid Boy @nickkoko @Animal Claws

Lowest Score: 2 @Yxilon

tumblr_nuiylfpZc61qhjm0go1_540.gif

COMMENTS:

@whoresup Mediocre and one that I often forget. Not much substance to this song and I think that lets down the album in general. Especially when we know there are so many good tracks she recorded that didn’t make the record.

@selenalavigne Some of these lyrics are cheesy and the rap part was MEHHH but there's this like buzzy bass sound that gives me so many chills ughhh. This album is mixed and mastered so well. OMFGGGG.

@Blown Away This song should be listened to headphones, I had mixed feelings about it at first but after listening to it with headphones I found out how much of a bop this is. The song sounds very rich, hyped and the way the song builds up from the beginning to that drop is fantastic. The only letdown in the song is Chance's verse.'

@Lionel Ronaldo I like the beat and the music however the collab with these two, especially Mike Tyson ruins it a bit for me.

@MingersPrayer Catchy song and danceable. It didn't make the cut of my edited version of the album on Spotify though. I just don't care about what she's saying and it's not powerful enough to just be a euphoric dance song.

@nickkoko Such a bop. This song deserved a proper music video, but the RHT backdrop was pretty cool. If I could give multiple 11s I would!

@monstertoronto love this. I love the way it follows Joan of Arc, because she's just shown her vulnerability but then immediately reminds us she knows she's iconic with this fun jam.

@HausOfAntonio So forced.

@Lorde Von Kok Weird placement on the album, but the pre-drop and the drop are A-MA-ZING. Mike Tyson's feature, very corny.

But the song is Iconic!

I live outside the space time continuum.

Animal Claws
Just now, Aarghya said:

7. Hold Tight - 7.61

Highest Score: 11 @Lorde Von Kok @FentyGa

Lowest Score: 5 @lasagna

giphy.gif

COMMENTS:

@whoresup Very boring and uninspired but it has a fairly nice melody.

@selenalavigneNot as bad as I remember. Enjoyable track.

@Blown Away This is another great example of a beautiful, modern and catchy song that is very graceful and has a great vocal production. Songs like these are the reason I believe Madonna still has it and shouldn't be counted out.

@Lionel Ronaldo This is also one of my favorites from this album. strong music and message and the vocals are not bad. seriously a good song.

@MingersPrayer Apparently self-produced by Madonna. Underwhelming song for me.

@nickkoko Was a little disappointed when I heard the final version. I don't dislike it, but I like the demo better.

@monstertoronto Strong song. Basically I think this whole album is amazing. This one doesn't stand out as much as some of the other tracks to me.

@Lorde Von Kok  VERY Slept-on. Wonderful track. One of my favorites from Rebel Heart.

@FentyGa literally perfect

I'm glad this is top 10 :party:

Anveeroy

6. Joan of Arc - 8.15

Highest Score: 10 @Cupid Boy @heygurlhi @VenusHooker @GaGaLB @MingersPrayer @monstertoronto @Lorde Von Kok @Brad @shoful @Creyk 

Lowest Score: 4 @joaomggd @FentyGa

195973_original.gif

COMMENTS:

@whoresup It is nice to see her vulnerable side in this song. Not one I would listen to on repeat but it’s pleasant enough.

@selenalavigne So sad. Wow Madonna making me emotional who knew??

@Blown Away This song reminds me of Devil Pray a bit, but more like its little less electronic sister. It's once again lyrically powerful and sonically pleasing and the production is wonderful. My favorite part is where the production fades out in the bridge to fall completely silent and the start again an instant later. It's a brilliant song.

@Lionel Ronaldo Underrated song. I really love it, it is beautiful and lovely to listen to. Also, the vocals are good and it is soo true what she is singing.

@MingersPrayer This takes me to 1995 - Something to Remember - Madonna with a long bob & wearing white Versace. She can do ballads so well. Lyrics are touching. I loved the dress she wore for this on the Ellen performance. I know Madonna wanted Rebel Heart to be a double album but I can see how this falls so clearly into the 'heart' category. I actually wish she'd cut the album back to 10 tracks that were super strong and cut out the adolescent stuff.

@nickkoko A beautiful ballad. I love the lyrics and the vocals sound good here.

@monstertoronto So amazing. One of my faves on this album and in her catalog. Such a gorgeous song. So personal, really sounds like its coming from her perspective and how she feels about her fame and all the criticisms. "Never admit it but its hurts". And then then chorus ascends to a gorgeous midtempo chorus, and perfect post-chorus. Was a contender for my 11.

@HausOfAntonio Kind of boring and childish but the melodies are interesting.

@Lorde Von Kok I love this song, very much. I adore the feels-good vibe even with the sad lyrics.

@shoful Wow just an amazing song! Very disappointed it wasn’t sung at either the RHT or MXT. A mashup with Dark Ballet wouldve been awesome

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy

monstertoronto
2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

6. Joan of Arc - 8.15

Highest Score: 10 @Cupid Boy @heygurlhi @VenusHooker @GaGaLB @MingersPrayer @monstertoronto @Lorde Von Kok @Brad @shoful @Creyk 

Lowest Score: 4 @joaomggd @FentyGa

195973_original.gif

COMMENTS:

@whoresup It is nice to see her vulnerable side in this song. Not one I would listen to on repeat but it’s pleasant enough.

@selenalavigne So sad. Wow Madonna making me emotional who knew??

@Blown Away This song reminds me of Devil Pray a bit, but more like its little less electronic sister. It's once again lyrically powerful and sonically pleasing and the production is wonderful. My favorite part is where the production fades out in the bridge to fall completely silent and the start again an instant later. It's a brilliant song.

@Lionel Ronaldo Underrated song. I really love it, it is beautiful and lovely to listen to. Also, the vocals are good and it is soo true what she is singing.

@MingersPrayer This takes me to 1995 - Something to Remember - Madonna with a long bob & wearing white Versace. She can do ballads so well. Lyrics are touching. I loved the dress she wore for this on the Ellen performance. I know Madonna wanted Rebel Heart to be a double album but I can see how this falls so clearly into the 'heart' category. I actually wish she'd cut the album back to 10 tracks that were super strong and cut out the adolescent stuff.

@nickkoko A beautiful ballad. I love the lyrics and the vocals sound good here.

@monstertoronto So amazing. One of my faves on this album and in her catalog. Such a gorgeous song. So personal, really sounds like its coming from her perspective and how she feels about her fame and all the criticisms. "Never admit it but its hurts". And then then chorus ascends to a gorgeous midtempo chorus, and perfect post-chorus. Was a contender for my 11.

@HausOfAntonio Kind of boring and childish but the melodies are interesting.

@Lorde Von Kok I love this song, very much. I adore the feels-good vibe even with the sad lyrics.

@shoful Wow just an amazing song! Very disappointed it wasn’t sung at either the RHT or MXT. A mashup with Dark Ballet wouldve been awesome

10 people gave it a 10 and it’s already out before top 5!  Deserved higher. 

FentyGa

ghosttown for the win

living for love second, then devil pray, then rebel heart

addicted can choke

Sherry

Ghosttown has to be number one. i said what i said nene leakes GIF

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Archived