đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele reveals she has no idea when new album is out

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Awakened M

Gaga: "I'm a free womaaaaaaaaaaan!":excited:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Versace

I think it's done, she just has no idea when it's coming out/getting a promotion cycle, etc. It's Adele, her label want the album to be a global event and the only global event currently is miss rona. My guess is first half of next year if not Q4 of this year. 

Bolkins

I think she scrapped an album before 25, she had written loads of songs with Phil Collins and then decided against it so she may of done something similar this time around. I think she’s the sort of artist who will only put something out if she’s totally satisfied.

Whatever happened behind the scenes with her marriage has completely changed who she is and she probably wants her music to reflect that. 

Economy

I just find it halerious and cute how Adele likes her time off to enjoy her life and she's always appeared kinda lazy and just wants to relax and keeps procrastinating her projects cuz she doesn't feel like doing them now...

Yet she can afford to be lazy and procrastinating and not prioritize her music because the moment she releases it will still slay all the charts and sell like hot cakes and she will make a killing regardless

Other artists putting tones of hard work and promo to try and compete can't relate :lmao:

Economy
21 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Just like Rihanna now. :triggered:

The difference is Rihanna has still been working a lot as a business woman just not on music.

Adele is probably sipping wine all day thinking to herself "ah, I really should get to work on my next project eventually. But meh I'll do it later I still don't feel like it" :lmao:

53 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Her manager confirmed then they have no plans for September

Well first off why would he? If it’s a secret the manager of all people wouldn’t confirm anything :billie:

Archived