🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

💌 The September fan envelope is here! 💌
Sign in to follow this  
society

6 cougar sightings confirmed in Michigan this year

FfFfFfFF

WD4EVD53ZRAWVPGZN2RXLR6LFM.jpg

At least 6 cougars have been spotted in Michigan so far this year.

In its midseason update, the Department of Natural Resources said all of the sightings of the mysterious cats have been in the Upper Peninsula: one each in Chippewa, Ontonagon and Schoolcraft counties and three in Delta County.

Also known as pumas, panthers, mountain lions, cougar sightings remain extremely rare in Michigan.

Though originally native to Michigan, cougars were driven from the state’s landscape due to several factors, including habitat loss, around the early 1900s.

In Michigan, cougars are an endangered species and protected by law.

cougar%20DNR.jpg

OUT-Cougar-1.jpg

44AQXBCJY5IFBOEMZEQGUSB4BA.jpg

R2SH5WYLJFPQ5FZVE2OX47GG7M.jpg

https://www.mlive.com/news/2020/08/6-cougar-sightings-confirmed-in-michigan-so-far-this-year-dnr-says.html

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Love 5
  • Shook 2

paradox

Hope someone in Michigan doesn't waltz up to one to take a photo of it. Don't need another "Karen get mauled by wild animal" thread on GGD :poot:

Twitter
5 minutes ago, paradox said:

"Karen get mauled by wild animal" thread on GGD :poot:

We all know that’s gonna happen soon. :yennefer:

American news and social networking service.
  • Like 3

Aleks

Madonna and her friends got busted :ladyhaha:

Hello, Konichiwa, Bonjour, Hola, Aloha, Guten Tag
  • LMAO 2

Blastertoyo
23 minutes ago, paradox said:

"Karen get mauled by wild animal"

“Cougar gets mauled by cougar” 

:enigma:

• LMAO 2

KanyeWest

I thought this was about women going out with very young men :rip:

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • LMAO 2

dit

it's so weird but Cougars terrify me more than any other feline animal. I love all big cats and I love animals in general but something about cougars scares the heck out of me and idk why :cryga: Still love them very much of course 

FfFfFfFF
6 minutes ago, dit said:

it's so weird but Cougars terrify me more than any other feline animal. I love all big cats and I love animals in general but something about cougars scares the heck out of me and idk why :cryga: Still love them very much of course 

Assuming you live in North America (which I believe you do), it must be the fact that they are the most tangible to you? :oprah:

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Like 1

dit
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Assuming you live in North America (which I believe you do), it must be the fact that they are the most tangible to you? :oprah:

I am not a local from north america but I moved there more recently. However even before I was in North America something about them always frightened me. They seem almost human and more smart :cryga: I cannot explain it :messga: 

• Like 1
  • Shook 1