🎄 December Fan Mail 🎄

Sign in to follow this  
society

Biker lady gets too close, dragged by bison

HeavyMetalLover
1 minute ago, Gagaloo911 said:

How truly incredible that, according to GGD, a reasonable and sane thing to do is to go up right next to a WILD bison FEEDING ITS CALF to get a photo next to it, and not expect something to happen.

Like wtf do you expect getting that close to a wild animal? Obviously I hope she's alright and wouldn't wish this upon anyone, but COMMON FVCKING SENSE man!

Or doesn't that exist for most of you in here? :oprah:

D3ft-Sa-SWs-AEyjgw.jpg

i don't remember ARTPOP
  • LMAO 3

Varys
1 minute ago, Gagaloo911 said:

How truly incredible that, according to GGD, a reasonable and sane thing to do is to go up right next to a WILD bison FEEDING ITS CALF to get a photo next to it, and not expect something to happen.

tenor.gif?itemid=10273180

everybody called her stupid. she just sin't a Karen. Serously you are born in 1992 almost THIRTY  years old and being pressed on GGD about who is a Karen and who isn't.

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020
  • LMAO 2

dynamite
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Yes, by objecting to the use of Karen we are actively encouraging this woman to have an orgy with a herd of bison :bear:

Edited by dynamite
Love it when you give me shade in the morning call me neyde
  • LMAO 2

Gagaloo911
Posted (edited)

I'll admit that, while I am not laughing at the lady in the video (you gotta feel sorry for her even if she's not too bright), I am laughing at every single one of you in here getting offended and acting like a snowflake over the use of the word "Karen" :lmao:

Give me a break, because that's truly the biggest problem in the world :smh:

Edited by Gagaloo911

Economy
1 hour ago, paradox said:

Stupid lady, she totally deserved that :yennefer:

Making a poor decision makes u deserved to get dragged and hurt

I don't get why society these days keeps saying so and so deserves this with punishments so severe in relation to their stupidity or crime. 

At this rate were eventually gonna go back to the dark ages with no mercy. Everything will get you stone or hanged :neyde:

• Like 1

HeavyMetalLover
Just now, Gagaloo911 said:

(you gotta feel sorry for her even if she's not too bright), I am laughing at every single one you in here getting offended and acting like a snowflake over the use of "Karen" :lmao:

I was thinking something similar very recently...

4a9831abc499e5d60ec84e2637af614c.jpg

i don't remember ARTPOP

dynamite
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

I'll admit that, while I am not laughing at the lady in the video (you gotta feel sorry for her even if she's not too bright), I am laughing at every single one you in here getting offended and acting like a snowflake over the use of "Karen" :lmao:

I'm not offended or acting like a snowflake and I don't see anyone else doing so either. You're the one individually and sassily replying to every one of us who doesn't agree with the use of it in this situation lol :bear:

It's truly a trait of being a Karen to think you're right at all costs even when the majority of people (as is the case here) believe otherwise, I hope the irony is not lost on you :bear:

Edited by dynamite
  • Like 1

Mer Boy
Posted (edited)

I really didn't want to say anything but I think the 'biker Karen' was @dynamite.

They have the look tbh. 

fff.thumb.png.c22f62735b9f286fb0b7ccf212

Edited by Mer Boy
"RatKing in your Areaaah!" - Aarghya
  • LMAO 1

dynamite
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Mer Boy said:

I really didn't want to say anything but the 'biker Karen' was @dynamite

fff.thumb.png.c22f62735b9f286fb0b7ccf212

Omg shut your damn mouth before I feed you to the doves

rats GIF

Edited by dynamite
  • LMAO 1

paradox
8 minutes ago, Economy said:

Making a poor decision makes u deserved to get dragged and hurt

I don't get why society these days keeps saying so and so deserves this with punishments so severe in relation to their stupidity or crime. 

At this rate were eventually gonna go back to the dark ages with no mercy. Everything will get you stone or hanged :neyde:

Maybe it's a #controversial opinion, but she definitely did deserve it. It's a wild animal. She shouldn't be playing silly buggers with a wild animal. :yennefer:

Economy
47 minutes ago, paradox said:

Maybe it's a #controversial opinion, but she definitely did deserve it. It's a wild animal. She shouldn't be playing silly buggers with a wild animal. :yennefer:

It was stupid yes

But everyone does stupid things doesn't mean we need to get severely punished for it everytime

paradox
Just now, Economy said:

It was stupid yes

But everyone does stupid things doesn't mean we need to get severely punished for it everytime

It's mother nature though. The bison got spooked so it reacted. It doesn't have the same understanding as us lol

• Like 1

Rudz Xinc

I feel bad for whoever name is Karen. :laughga:

Look at those clowns

Red

I did not expect this mess when I saw this thread on the new list :bear:

says Campbell, chuckling.
  • Like 1

Luke78619
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

Karens don't only just do that, Karen could mean anything :koons:

OMG you Avi, I thought there was a flea on my phone and was tryna squash it I hate it :messga:

OT: what if the woman’s name is actually Karen and we all just played ourselves

Edited by Luke78619
insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote