Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Singers who can dance

Teletubby

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Varys said:

No you are allowed to not like Beyoncé but saying I dont call THAT dancing because doesnt dance like a typical white popstar is lowkey racist

But I just said earlier that I think Normani is an amazing dancer, so your point makes no sense. A typical white popstar doesn't have a "dance" since all dance derived from black communities. I don't think Beyonce dances well because I don't see moving your arms and legs to the beat of a track is dancing. Not when Normani can do splits, tricks, and other things.

End Racism Now

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I just didn't see someone saying what BEYONCÉ does on stage, of all people, isn't dancing. Especially when she's KNOWN for dancing like a queen AND singing flawlessly at the same time. She's selling it out stadiums even with her music doesn't do that well. There is a reason here. It's because people know for a fact that she will burn the house down EVERYTIME. 

It truly amazes me that grown ass men can't dislike something and still adknowledge talent when they slap them in the face. 

Davian
1 hour ago, Reject False Icons said:

LEGENDtina 

she can really dance fast complex choreos, her voice overshadows her other abilities

Omg didn’t expect anyone to name her but thank you!:giveup: Her dancing is so underrated! She’s been doing it less in recent years but brought it back in recent tours and she still got it yup. Burlesque is her dancing peak tho:tony:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Jose P
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

But I just said earlier that I think Normani is an amazing dancer, so your point makes no sense. A typical white popstar doesn't have a "dance" since all dance derived from black communities. I don't think Beyonce dances well because I don't see moving your arms and legs to the beat of a track is dancing. Not when Normani can do splits, tricks, and other things.

Define this. Quickly

CHROMATICON
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

This isn't a Beyonce thread though, and someone tagged me and mentioned me in a comment about Beyonce. I simply gave my opinion 

You clearly laughed at someone's opinion first tho, you didn't gave any input by yourself, you could have said anyone and ignore those you don't lile but instead you brought negativity. 

Varys
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Then nobody except normani is a good dancer. Like how is gaga better. She does only spastic arm movements (no shade)

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

CHROMATICON
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

By your logic Gaga isn't a dancer either cuz all she does is sloppy, erratic dancing most of the times, but it's just her style, just like Bey has hers. 

3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I don't think Beyonce dances well because I don't see moving your arms and legs to the beat of a track is dancing. Not when Normani can do splits, tricks, and other things.

Breaking news: there isn't only one type of dance, and doing gymnastics is not the only one.

shoful
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

Gaga, and Normani

Does constantly bouncing your ass on the floor count as dancing? :huntyga:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

CHROMATICON
Just now, shoful said:

Does constantly bouncing your ass on the floor count as dancing? :huntyga:

She's a professional trained dancer, don't start. 

Gimme More

if i'm ignoring the 'sings live' part - Britney :heart:

Beyonce, J-lo, Madonna, Janet, Little Mix..

#JusticeForBritney ♡

shoful
Just now, CHROMATICON said:

She's a professional trained dancer, don't start. 

I saw her live as the opening act of Ariana’s tour and all she did was twerk and do a split and twerk against the floor :emma:

TWICE on hatius

Y’all try so hard to dislike Beyoncé 

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

shoful

Lol everyone in here is so salty. I don’t particularly like Beyoncé but its a fact that she is a good dancer

Archived