🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

💌 The September fan envelope is here! 💌
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Why i prefer virtual performance

RenegAde
Posted (edited)

I see some people already saying they wish gagas first vma performance in years was actually live :triggered: gurl we have been starved for months any kind of performance will do at this point

And also I feel like the upside to this virtual performance thing is that  they kinda double as music videos.

Think about it , usually with live performances artist are constrained to work around the stage size and they have to design it accordingly. But with virtual performance gaga could literally  choose any location of her choice ,she could have multiple,scenes  shot, angles , looks!!! she can literally create new music video in the guise of a performance.

Imagine she performs babylon and actually films it in an ancient city:derpga:

The Stupid love video looks like a virtal performance that gaga can put together 

Edited by RenegAde
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

21st Century Karen

For me, live performance has more energy than virtual one. But I will be happy anyway. :)

• Like 6

Scri

So far, the only reason I prefer virtual performance is that there aren't fans screaming like dying chickens. I really hate that. I can understand at concerts, but it's so annoying to me not to be able to hear the performer (I think for instance of Jo Calderone'speech at the VMA)

• Like 1
  • LMAO 4

SeIena Gomez

I looked at the title and I’ve been sat here for two minutes trying to figure out how prefer is spelt :air:

SeIena Gomez
23 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

The Stupid love video looks like a virtal performance that gaga can put together 

The drag 

rest in peace stupid love 

2017-2020

:rip:

• Sad 1

RenegAde
12 minutes ago, SeIena Gomez said:

I looked at the title and I’ve been sat here for two minutes trying to figure out how prefer is spelt :air:

Omg i cant spell, admins gonna serve me some Wet Panties if he sees this

RenegAde
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Scri said:

So far, the only reason I prefer virtual performance is that there aren't fans screaming like dying chickens. I really hate that. I can understand at concerts, but it's so annoying to me not to be able to hear the performer (I think for instance of Jo Calderone'speech at the VMA)

Yes me too. Its very distracting even at concerts, when the artist is saying something and all you hear is screams

Edited by RenegAde
  • Thanks 1

AndrewGr

I remember the last time we were told a live performance of hers would look like a music video.
And we got this... :poot:

gaga-dope-youtube.jpg

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1

Scri
2 hours ago, RenegAde said:

Yes me too. Its very distracting even at concerts, when the artist is saying something and all you hear is screams

Exactly, especially for non-native speakers could be annoying. Of course I'm the first to enjoy a badass song, but when the artist is speaking or serving best vocals, well, I prefer to listen to him/her.

mauvais
Posted (edited)

I am pretty sure most of the performances will be pre-recorded because they plan on broadcasting from various locations in NYC. I kind of imagined something like the MTN MV but it's not otherworldly~ like I assume she'll go for. I could see her performing in a really eccentric location. 

And you're right about SL looking like a pre-recorded performance. Meg's BET performance is basically a performance from the black tribe. I think it looks really great. 

Edited by mauvais

anonanon

I prefer virtual performance because I don't want to internally drag her for traveling to NYC like I've been doing with every other person I've seen traveling for reasons I deem unnecessary during a pandemic :bear:

Edited just now by anonanon

Doot

Did they confirm that it would be live or pre-recorded? Or do we not know?

ᴡᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏɢᴇʏᴍᴀɴ?
  • Thanks 1

lg5

Last thing I read was that the performances are going to be live around different stages in NYC. No audience though 

• Like 2

IllusionLover
3 hours ago, AndrewGr said:

I remember the last time we were told a live performance of hers would look like a music video.
And we got this... :poot:

gaga-dope-youtube.jpg

Wut? 

7660831-D-3-C9-A-4439-86-AA-6882-FB5-A3-

"and in the death of her reputation, she felt truly alive" -T.S.

IllusionLover
Just now, lg5 said:

Last thing I read was that the performances are going to be live around different stages in NYC. No audience though 

We will now the week prior to the show, if we hear that she's in new York it'll be live or pre-recorded live for the show.

If she never leaves Malibu at any moment we're in for a virtual performance.

"and in the death of her reputation, she felt truly alive" -T.S.
  • Like 1