Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga performed Brooklyn Nights at the ARTrave?

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

numb the flame

I think it was rehearsed to be apart of the show but I can't remember if that was just one of those "rehearsal" videos were they've just added a ton of echo and reverb to the track or if it was legit. Gaga never played it in its studio version at all. However, on this night it was just requested as you can see in the video. 

Genuine Guy 09

I'll never get the hype for this song :rip:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Hurem

Didn't a fan throw her that jacket and then she read the message that was left in one of the pockets? And the fan wrote he/she loved Brooklyn Nights and that's why she sang it. Love it.

warhol killer
24 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I think it was rehearsed to be apart of the show but I can't remember if that was just one of those "rehearsal" videos were they've just added a ton of echo and reverb to the track or if it was legit. Gaga never played it in its studio version at all. However, on this night it was just requested as you can see in the video. 

If this is true I think the "Brooklyn Nights backdrop" is also real. I mean yes it's obviously shot for the artRave but I don't she really used it on the tour.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Illuminati
16 minutes ago, Smithy said:

Yeah I think a fan was screaming something about BN that night so she sang a bit of it :laughga:

It was a letter actually, in the jacket she's wearing :vegas:

Married the Night
12 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Didn't a fan throw her that jacket and then she read the message that was left in one of the pockets? And the fan wrote he/she loved Brooklyn Nights and that's why she sang it. Love it.

It’s in the video. 

but omg I had no idea this happened. This is amazing!

C1trus

Not that I care much but Brooklyn Nights could be Gaga's most spotify-friendly song. 

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Helxig
35 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

33 minutes ago, Dominic said:

A fan requested it im sure 

22 minutes ago, Smithy said:

Yeah I think a fan was screaming something about BN that night so she sang a bit of it :laughga:

17 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Y'all... it's right there in the video in the OP :laughga: like 5 seconds in

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

yes and
15 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

If this is true I think the "Brooklyn Nights backdrop" is also real. I mean yes it's obviously shot for the artRave but I don't she really used it on the tour.

where is it 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Archived