Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Ellen Was Being Racist On Her Show And Get Away With It

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RenegAde
10 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

So many people do this unfortunately. Trevor Noah did this with Indian people and got away with it... like girl you should know better at least

Also steve harvey  makes fun of his african guests on family feud

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstasy2
13 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

7660831-D-3-C9-A-4439-86-AA-6882-FB5-A3-

I AM NOT SAFE ANYWHERE ON GGD!

This b*tch follows me everywhere! :cyanlights:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

littlepotter

Do people realize humans can be perfectly horrible and rude without having to fit the -ist and -phobic labels? :rip: 

chaeri pls

NFRatwell

Mocking a Latinx accent is about as racist as mocking an American/Canadian accent. :awkney: Half my family is Colombian and we poke fun at their American accents all the time, just like they poke fun when I try speaking Spanish. Plus her whole thing is her accent which she accentuates to get a reaction. It’s her image lol 

Cameltoe Chariot

The fact that there are people out here spending their free time hunting down old ass clips from a daytime talk show no one here really watches, just so they can get high off of the ego stroke they get from publicly flogging a famous person is... a choice lmao :billie:

Ellen sucks, we know, get a hobby life is short :awkney:

Chromatography

she can’t help her ethnicity or her accent..would love for ellen to imagine how she would feel if sofia made “jokes” about something she can’t help ie being a lesbian :madge:

Just now, Faysalaaa said:

Its not offensive but it kinda is because thats all she does when she has her on the show for many years.

"It’s not offensive but it kinda is" 

we-

so, since the ignorance is starting early in this thread:

yes it is offensive. It doesn’t matter if Sophia plays into it or not, she’s trying to get by as a WOC in Hollywood. It doesn’t make it OK or right. Ellen saying "after 10 years and your accent has gotten worse" is extremely offensive and uncalled for. 

5 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Do you think it’s offensive? 

I am Mexican and I have accent and I don't find it offensive IF the person knows me and is close to. It doesn't seem Sofia Vergara is actually bothered by it but still in PC culture a public figure like Ellen should have known better.

HeavyMetalLover

Lazy and rude.

Ellen used to be funny. What happened? :bear:

i don't remember ARTPOP

Archived