🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

💌 The September fan envelope is here! 💌
Sign in to follow this  
society

Yale accused of discrimination

derpmonster
Posted (edited)

This won't be messy at all :vegas:

Good luck proving it btw. I wouldn't be surprised if this is at Trump's orders considering there's an election and this sends a message of "I'm looking out for you" to whites and Asians.

Edited by derpmonster
Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live
  • Like 2

Bonkers

A reverse racism lawsuit that includes Asian Americans just so it won't look like it's racist.  

Oh lord.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

SLAG
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

A reverse racism lawsuit that includes Asian Americans just so it won't look like it's racist.  

Oh lord.  

I didn't wanna say it. Glad you did tho:billie:

• Like 1

StarstruckIllusion

But... I thought they were just trying to include more black and brown students... bc diversity :bear:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bonkers
Just now, SLAG said:

I didn't wanna say it. Glad you did tho:billie:

To be extra clear, i find it disgusting. :vegas:

It's especially disgusting because ignorant people can start thinking about it and use their own imagination to become personally invested in the belief that affirmative action is racist.  This is just going to fan the flames of hate.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • Like 1

Runway

You can’t discriminate whites. Next

• Like 3
  • LMAO 4
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 3

urgirl
1 minute ago, Runway said:

it is BY DEFINITION discriminatory to accept a black student over a white student because they are black and the other is white. like that is literally a perfect example of discrimination 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 12

littlepotter

Can we see what the lawsuit says? I've always heard this argument thrown around by racists, I wonder what the data says.

3 minutes ago, Runway said:

Try putting "no white people allowed" on a storefront :rip: yall really love to throw these blanket statements around like little edgelords when they do more harm than good.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Bonkers
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, urgirl said:

it is BY DEFINITION discriminatory to accept a black student over a white student because they are black and the other is white. like that is literally a perfect example of discrimination 

It's not racism because it's addressing a problem: disproportionately small number of students were POC, which will means that the cycle will continue.  Because children of Yale educated students are more likely to become students.  It's necessary to speed up the rate of black graduates from all schools because that's expands the number of Black Americans in high positions in the work force and can bring opportunity and diversity for those who follow behind them.

Additionally, you factor in the very real theft of opportunity from black Americans for generations.

...it takes a lot more room to explain it, but it's not racism, even though things about it seem unfair on the surface.

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Brecht
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, urgirl said:

No it isn't. It's called reparations. In my country 50% of the spots at universities are reserved to black people, people with extremely low income, native indigenous people and people with disabilities. People who aren't given opportunities in life and don't have the same chance of entering those universities against rich white people who had the best education and are not discriminated against.

Edited by Brecht
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 3

Suuus
11 minutes ago, Runway said:

You can discriminate white next

• LMAO 2
  • Thanks 9

Bonkers
13 minutes ago, Runway said:

I only disagree because I do it all the time, and I'm white.  :ladyhaha:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Pennywise

Lmao. White people wanna be discriminated against soooo bad. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

TWICE
4 minutes ago, Suuus said:

You should discriminate white next

fixed, next.

jk :yennefer: 

I’m dying
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4