C2013758-649-E-46-A5-9292-74-C38-C43-EB3
4) Ben Affleck $55M
5) Vin Diesel $54M
6) Akshay Kumar $48.5M
7) Lin-Manuel Miranda $45.5M
8) Will Smith $44.5M
9) Adam Sandler $41M
10) Jackie Chan $40M

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2020/08/11/the-highest-paid-actors-of-2020-dwayne-johnson-ryan-reynolds/#ffe4b22112b5

People in some sectors of the global economy are extremely overpaid and others are sadly and extremely underpaid.

How much are getting paid the people who feed us? The ones who educate us? 

I feel conflicted knowing there are such extremes in today's age. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
55 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

But why? :bear: 

He is in two profitable franchise, Fast And Furious, and Jumanji remakes, aside from being voice actor in Moana. So he is very known aside from being a wrestler.

And he is also had joined DCEU as Black Adam, as well as starring in Disney live action Jungle Cruise movie. He is just everywhere right now, that's all.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Kimmo
3 hours ago, FentyGa said:

HAAAY lin’s there

I don’t know why but I don’t find his acting good :selena:

Hottie Detector

how tf does The Rock continuously make sooo much damn money lmao I feel like he's top 5 every single year

from outside of acting?

TimisaMonster

The highest paid actor is... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FentyGa
7 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I don’t know why but I don’t find his acting good :selena:

he’s not the best actor but i love him because i love hamilton a lot and his personality’s pretty fun lol

Meredith Grey

I love the Rock but he needs to change it up. I’ve been getting bored of him doing half-comedy/half-action movies. I feel like he’s doing the same movie over and over.

3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

He is in two profitable franchise, Fast And Furious, and Jumanji remakes, aside from being voice actor in Moana. So he is very known aside from being a wrestler.

And he is also had joined DCEU as Black Adam, as well as starring in Disney live action Jungle Cruise movie. He is just everywhere right now, that's all.

Like that is exactly what every movie listed here is. Like i want him to branch out and do a horror or romance or something different.

4 hours ago, bionic said:

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has minimal acting talent beyond raising an eyebrow whilst glaring, why he continues to get work in liberal Hollywood whilst being a Trumpian Republican astounds me. 

And who is paying Jackie Chan $40m in the year of our Lord 2020?

Excuse you... he is not a Trumpian Republican.

36 minutes ago, weed said:

how tf does The Rock continuously make sooo much damn money lmao I feel like he's top 5 every single year

from outside of acting?

Maybe because he is a very hard working, genuine guy?

Kimmo
42 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

he’s not the best actor but i love him because i love hamilton a lot and his personality’s pretty fun lol

Well I guess he does have a good personality,  how did he get so famous though? We will never know... 

Hottie Detector

stevana229

if each of these actors donated a fraction of their years salary, they could most likely end poverty in this country... but no... they want to say "were just like you" as they camp out in their 3 story mansions 

Franch Toast
57 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

LMM's talent is in his writing. Leslie Odom Jr., Daveed Diggs, Jonathan Groff, Renee Elise Goldsberry, and Philippa Soo totally outshone him in Hamilton in my opinion (both in terms of acting and singing), but he's the one who created it all, and he seems to have the hugest heart. 

As for the Rock wanting to be a Republican president, I've never heard that. A few months after Trump was inaugurated, he appeared on SNL, and his whole monologue was about how he was going to run a campaign alongside Tom Hanks  (who cameoed) to defeat Trump in 2020. Fun fact: I was in the studio watching the show in person. The Rock is truly mammoth (and so sexy in person), and Tom Hanks is very slender. 

She/Her/Hers

Runway
55 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

if each of these actors donated a fraction of their years salary, they could most likely end poverty in this country... but no... they want to say "were just like you" as they camp out in their 3 story mansions 

I don’t get this communist mindset :duck: 

Archived