TSUNAMI
2 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Idk how NZ did it but we have to stan

They followed instructions. 

• LMAO 1

spamuelbtanner
Just now, TSUNAMI said:

They followed instructions. 

lol imagine if the rest of the world followed suit, maybe miss rona would've been gone by summer like we all thought back in March

the scars on my mind are on replay

COOOK
Posted (edited)

"Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has announced that new restrictions are going to be temporarily imposed in Auckland so health officials can "assess the situation".

She said: "We are asking people in Auckland to stay home to stop the spread. Act as if you have COVID, and as if the people around you have COVID." "

:applause: :applause:

As every other country should. Meanwhile mine just acts as though nothing has happened, partying everywhere every night because, quote: it's "summer", "they're only young once" ...

Edited by COOOK
2020 Clownie Award for Worst Profile Picture
  • Like 1

TSUNAMI
9 minutes ago, COOOK said:

"Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has announced that new restrictions are going to be temporarily imposed in Auckland so health officials can "assess the situation".

She said: "We are asking people in Auckland to stay home to stop the spread. Act as if you have COVID, and as if the people around you have COVID." "

:applause: :applause:

As every other country. Meanwhile mine just acts as though nothing has happened, partying everywhere every night because, quote: it's "summer", "they're only young once" ...

Try with Croatia sis :air:

Jose P
22 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Idk how NZ did it but we have to stan

If every country just followed instructions and people did what’s expected of them, then this would be the case in most countries. But welp 

spamuelbtanner
2 minutes ago, Jose P said:

If every country just followed instructions and people did what’s expected of them, then this would be the case in most countries. But welp 

lol remember when we although this would be over by summer and TCB would go ahead in July 2020

the scars on my mind are on replay

Helxig

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH guys I am so piiiissssssed  :messga:

We've been living life as normal for months and all of a sudden some asshole has done something wrong (probably escaped mandatory quarantine after entering the country) and starting tomorrow I have to wear a mask at work. I'm a hairdresser so trying to talk to clients through a mask over hair dryers is a nightmare, on top of the masks bruising my ears. And the worst part is we have to move our clients so they are spaced out, which is impossible because we're booked tight for the year, which also means I won't be making commission now and will be on minimum wage :messga:  I have a headache just thinking about it. I just got settled into this new job damn it, and I was relying on that money from commission.

I know I shouldn't complain because everyone else has it way worse but I'm still gonna sulk at the inconvenience of it all :triggered:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

elusivecaution

F*ck im anxious 

alicefromabove

Meanwhile, on the other side of the world, people are going to the beach like if nothing had happened. And  others are drinking the bleach. 

RAMROD

Nothing last forever until cure and vaccine exists. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥

RAMROD
24 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Lwhich also means I won't be making commission now and will be on minimum wage :messga:  I have a headache just thinking about it. I just got settled into this new job damn it, and I was relying on that money from commission.

I know I shouldn't complain because everyone else has it way worse but I'm still gonna sulk at the inconvenience of it all 

Welcome to the club

tenor.gif?itemid=5957240

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥
  • Like 1