Animal Claws
1 minute ago, Steven said:

this could be the Marry The Night of this era. :flutter:

Not chart-wise, please :sweat:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alannah

I heard it playing at Target today, which is weird considering I go to Target 3ish times a week and it's usually the same radio-pop-based playlist. 

5 hours ago, macca said:

The best choice. Free woman & 1000 Doves are the best feel good euphoric bops on there. 
I’m so sorry for your lack of taste. :haroon:

saying that 2 bottom songs on album are best choices..... :triggered:   that's what lack of taste really is

BarcelosRooster

Honestly I just want new content.... I'm kinda missing the old gaga quality mvs... Like I want the long ass introductions and story.... I want them all to conect with each other and each mv have a different colour.(so far we have pink for sl because of kindness punks, purple for rom because of ariana's tribe which i think i read that it's somehow a cure/healing type of tribe) I mean why would she spend time bulding up a fictional world if she isn't gonna explore it??? What was the reason for stupid love's introduction and ending???

I believe in gaga, if she actually builds up this world and makes longer mvs like she used to do this era might be the best in terms of visuals.... :saladga:

Turns out i have another mom and she's italian 🇮🇹

EuphoricVibez
21 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

because it is flop already

You're obsessed over Free Woman, I see. You don't need validation. Just play the **** out of it already :ally:

He/him/his

ConnorFilm

Do we really have any proof that the radio station actually said that on air or online? I need more proof. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Gracious Gaga

Those piercings are so unflattering :((

but I’m here for FAP (Ft. Cardi B)

♥ Kindness Police.

Queen Gloria

If Free Woman has the video from that photoshoot of her with the mask, crawling up on that mountain, it's about to be lit. 

rasclautmangos
1 hour ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Those piercings are so unflattering :((

but I’m here for FAP (Ft. Cardi B)

Free A$$ P*ssy? :oprah:  

7 hours ago, Roxanne said:

saying that 2 bottom songs on album are best choices..... :triggered:   that's what lack of taste really is

In your opinion. These two particular songs make me get up, dance and are my work out songs daily with how beautiful the production and melody is. They both hit hard for me. I know of others on here who also love them both. Its frustrating you going round throwing negativity in each thread about them. 

Archived