💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

103.5 KISS FM said Free Woman will impact pop radio this week

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

Aga Gydal

Gaga is huge, but her singles usually need some kind of push (be it a video, a high profile performance, or a headline making moment), so just dropping Free Woman by itself probably won't do much in this climate. I'm sure if that is the single then a video is ready to go. I can see a song like this having a bunch of cameos of other women in culture, which could get a lot of attention. Not sure if that's the vision Gaga has though.

I'm only here for more singles so that I can get videos. She has nothing to prove anymore with charts and her global power is cemented - she's beyond the need for hits, yet so many fans are in denial about that. Once monsters let go of this chart obsession, I promise you will be happier fans. 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
25 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Bookmarked

lmao k

I'm actually excited, one of my favourites on the album. It might surprise us chart-wise, who knows? 

dynamite

Isn't this the same fanpage who posted something a couple of weeks ago that also ended up being fake?

Just now, dynamite said:

Isn't this the same fanpage who posted something a couple of weeks ago that also ended up being fake?

Yes :neyde:

Aga Gydal
8 minutes ago, beabeaxo5 said:

The gays are mad because this song isn't about them lmao

Oop GIF by memecandy

Nnnnn tea 

Blessed Madonna
9 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

Nnnnn tea 

imagine gaga singing:

I'm a Free GHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'm a Free GHEYYAI-YAI-YAI-AYYYYY

Impersonation got me restricted!

hmm well she does announce alot on tuesdays.. maybe an announcement is coming and its true

Little Monster in Buffalo

BarcelosRooster

Guys remember how we though that Shallow/ASIB was gonna tank.... Yeah i feel like Free woman might do the same 👀 (Detail that when ASIB soundtrack was released it didn't debut #1 but look where it is now 👀👀👀👀)

Turns out i have another mom and she's italian 🇮🇹

This will peak at #24 on pop radio and have bad callouts.

Why is this station even reporting this when we all know they ain't gonna play it

steven

I'm lowkey excited about Free Woman being released as a single. Imagine the visuals, this could be the Marry The Night of this era. :flutter:

Archived