Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
celeb

Diane Warren wishing Whitney and being mean


Werk

Featured Posts

  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
paradox

singers like that still exist, so she's literally just being hateful for no reason. very suspect, diane :triggered:

Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

Well, did I have something to say :fail:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

TaylorSwift

She praised Beyonce in past 

and now shading her :bon:
beyonce-partition.gif

Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
Link to post
Share on other sites

honey Whitney is a sex symbol even in a onesie shut up

ice heard one side from above
Link to post
Share on other sites

Glamourpuss

I can understand it. I don't like it when female artists are overly sexual. I'm all for women expressing their sexuality but sometimes it's a bit too vulgar for my tastes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...