Werk

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

what the hell... well, okay then đŸ˜¶

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

Oh wow, a steady and solid rise to the top, I remember when it only just started to climb up the chart :bradley: an organic hit, well done to Harry :applause:

And Billie debuting at #6! :applause:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

thatfoxyfeeling

This just proves that singles post album release can still be a hit. He deserves it. :applause: 

Teletubby

nvm :lolly:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

heygurlhi

happy for our girl SL debuting higher then Billie maybe interscop should reinvest in gags, #BillieIsOvaParty

Ignore me i drink

1 minute ago, 776673564747836765 said:

is that true that his fans did it by creating fake gofundme that supposedly was to “fight poverty” but all the funds were going to be used to buy watermelon sugar ?:awkney:

From Em1794 on ATRL:

"And the gofundme thing was a distasteful joke. The link never even went live. It was done by two people who aren’t even fans of Harry (they’re fans of the band and there’s a clear divide in the fanbase with fans of Harry only absolutely despising fans of 1D). They were dragged through the mud for 24 hours and forced to deactivate their accounts."

JRCF29

Is it an "organic hit" or was there any truth to those posts about fake gofundme accounts being used to purchase the song. If so BB should disqualify!

Don't Call Me Gaga

I'm actually so happy for him, such a great song 

2 minutes ago, Werk said:

From Em1794 on ATRL:

"And the gofundme thing was a distasteful joke. The link never even went live. It was done by two people who aren’t even fans of Harry (they’re fans of the band and there’s a clear divide in the fanbase with fans of Harry only absolutely despising fans of 1D). They were dragged through the mud for 24 hours and forced to deactivate their accounts."

1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

Is it an "organic hit" or was there any truth to those posts about fake gofundme accounts being used to purchase the song. If so BB should disqualify!

^Above

MelbHawker

Well deserved for Harry Styles, it’s refreshing to see something like this go #1 after so long. :applause:

I honestly expected Billie to go #1 given her popularity.. the good sis SL beat ha debut after a month of leakage. :billie:

PatrickMonster
5 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

is that true that his fans did it by creating fake gofundme that supposedly was to “fight poverty” but all the funds were going to be used to buy watermelon sugar ?:awkney:

no, he released physical copies of the single to boost the sales. they were available only for a limited time, so possibly all his fans rushed to buy them.

669b72178d803c0d0672b0c42fd24f75b8fc02f358fe9a22d84328eae4897959ccaa48dbddefba73

Archived