💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga LoveGame JWT Vocals

joannesrats

Featured Posts

joannesrats

As we know, Gaga's vocal prime was the C2C tour and the JWT. I found a clip on Twitter, kinda like a fanmade DVD, of her doing the bridge of LoveGame and she hits a high note for her! She has a lower voice and she was able to hit an F5. In layman's terms, that's just a fairly high note. For context, the highest note that she sings on Chromatica is a tone lower and she sings it in head voice. In this clip she's either doing a really healthy belt or a very strong mix - either way it sounds completely effortless! I always forget how good she can sound when she's up that high in her register. This is the same tour that she hit a G5 in Applause! You can hear the high F5 on the last '...a game!' before the final chorus. 

NFRatwell

How has this bitch still not released a live tour album :awkney: JWT would’ve been perfect :messga:

joannesrats
Just now, NFRockwell said:

How has this bitch still not released a live tour album :awkney: JWT would’ve been perfect :messga:

Especially with her acoustic version of TEOG :messga:

GagaSine

This is why I get sad when ppl say she should retire Love game from live performances... it is by no means my favourite song but she kills it live!

mucinex
7 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

She did :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

In 2011 :spin:

numb the flame
7 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

yes we have rips from TMB dvd but her vocals were at their prime between CTC tour and JWT.

buzzkill

I really like JWT. Its polish and has such a good energy! The show she was able to do, she went hard! 

NFRatwell
Just now, Matt Amor said:

She did :ladyhaha:

Hide contents

In 2011 :spin:

She released a live tour album in 2011? I can’t find it on my Apple Music? :messga:

numb the flame
1 minute ago, NFRockwell said:

She released a live tour album in 2011? I can’t find it on my Apple Music? :messga:

they're referring to the TMB dvd

NFRatwell
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Oh so no live tour album :poot: Well hopefully we can get one for her next concert 

numb the flame
1 minute ago, NFRockwell said:

Oh so no live tour album :poot: Well hopefully we can get one for her next concert 

we have the 5.1 audio rips from the DVD though. we also had A Very Gaga Holiday live EP in winter 2011. 

NFRatwell
Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

we have the 5.1 audio rips from the DVD though. we also had A Very Gaga Holiday live EP in winter 2011. 

Rips from a DVD isn’t an album and the EP is still not a live tour album :bear: But I love that EP :tony:  What would’ve been amazing is if she released live albums for Enigma and Jazz + Piano so we could get some professionally edited and recorded covers of the new songs she performed that arnt on CTC :messga:

dynamite
12 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

I really like JWT. Its polish and has such a good energy! The show she was able to do, she went hard! 

It's not Polish it's Italian :messga:

mucinex
15 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

13 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

I mistook your statement and thought you meant professionally released tour footage. Now I see what you mean, and we only have the Holiday EP that doesn't even include all of the performances. :fan: so you're right, we don't have any live tour albums

buzzkill
12 minutes ago, dynamite said:

It's not Polish it's Italian :messga:

scusa :air:

Archived