💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

The “Babylon” Leak

DC

Featured Posts

I remember sitting at my mom’s work right before we went into quarantine and then all of a sudden my friend on WhatsApp sent me this (it’s sped up to avoid world-wide blockage :huntyga:):

And I was like “What the heck is this??” Cause I was so used to Stupid Love and I was just confused the whole time as to what this song was about :laughga:

But then it just dawned on me that this literally sounds like some hit from the 80’s, let’s use Kiss by Prince as an example, like this gives me “80’s high charting popular song” vibes and I’m LOVING it! The vocals, the guitar, the instrumental that was used to Haus Labs, what an iconic masterpiece we’re soon about to have! :firega:

FentyGa

i thought it was trash:laughga: i didnt like the harmonies and thought it was gaga pandering to gays by making bad vogueing music

but then it came out and the final version was great:trollga:

NFRatwell

The leak mini era truely was a highlight of the Chromatica era:diane: Y’all remeber when someone leaked part of the Rain On Me demo and called it Born for the Night 

imitalian

Im really curious to hear the verses in this version cause they fit so well with the album version instrumental, idk if they will be as good

River

omg I love this version, the chipmunk voice is everything, she had to keep it

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

2 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

i thought it was trash:laughga: i didnt like the harmonies and thought it was gaga pandering to gays by making bad vogueing music

but then it came out and the final version was great:trollga:

First of all, when can Gaga ever make this kind of music without people saying she’s pandering to someone? It’s just great “feel” good music, why can’t the rest of the world enjoy it too? :vegas:

EuphoricVibez
2 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

First of all, when can Gaga ever make this kind of music without people saying she’s pandering to someone? It’s just great “feel” good music, why can’t the rest of the world enjoy it too? :vegas:

Exactly this! She just made it for other people to enjoy, not to pander to anyone. :firega:

He/him/his

JazzGa

I remember being really excited that she was bringing back "the robot voice" because I thought that she would never want to digitally alter her voice again after putting out C2C, Joanne, and ASIB :laughga: 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

8 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

I remember being really excited that she was bringing back "the robot voice" because I thought that she would never want to digitally alter her voice again after putting out C2C, Joanne, and ASIB :laughga: 

Just wait till you tell your past self about 911 :billie:

Luke78619

I can remember before this leaked how some people were saying she could stick whatever vocals on topnof the instrumental and it’ll still be god like

then when this leaked, pretty much everyone was hating on it and saying she ruined it, some even saying it killed the hype for the album

and within a coupe weeks, everyone loved it and was excited to hear it in full on the album

then the album came out and everyone was hating on how they changed it on the album 

:billie:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

EuphoricVibez
2 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I can remember before this leaked how some people were saying she could stick whatever vocals on topnof the instrumental and it’ll still be god like

then when this leaked, pretty much everyone was hating on it and saying she ruined it, some even saying it killed the hype for the album

and within a coupe weeks, everyone loved it and was excited to hear it in full on the album

then the album came out and everyone was hating on how they changed it on the album 

:billie:

It seems like they only pretended it would be god-like while bashing every version of Babylon there was. Fakeeers :trollga:

He/him/his

numb the flame

In my opinion, this is the best fanmade mix we've gotten. I think this is the closest to the early version/HL mix. 

Archived