Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Disney+ To Be Available In 8 More European Countries, & In Indonesia.

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Indonesia will be the 3rd Asian country to have Disney+ service, after India and Japan, collaborating with Hotstar and the local communication giant, Telkomsel.  It will be available on September 5 2020. Pricing TBA.

As for Europe, it will be available in Portugal, Belgium, Finland, Iceland, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden and Denmark starting September 15 2020.

The pricing for Europe:

In Portugal, Belgium, Finland, Iceland and Luxembourg, the service will cost €6.99 ($7.87) monthly or €69.99 ($78.84) annually.

In Norway, it will cost NOK69 ($7.18) monthly or NOK689 ($71.72) annually

In Sweden SEK69 ($7.36) or SEK689 ($73.57);

And in Denmark DKK59 ($8.91) or DKK589 ($89).

Titles available at launch include “The Mandalorian,” from executive producer and writer Jon Favreau; “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series”; “The World According To Jeff Goldblum”; “Togo”; “Encore!”; “Diary of A Future President”; and “The Imagineering Story.”

On an earnings conference call by Disney CEO Bob Chapek claims that by year-end, Disney Plus will be available in nine of the top 10 economies in the world. (most likely hinting Disney+ will be available in either Brazil or Mainland China before the year 2020 is over. (Top 10 economies in respective order: USA, China, Japan, Germany, India, UK, France, Italy, Brazil, Canada)

So far, Disney+ already available in Australia, Austria, Canada, Channel Islands, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Japan, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and United States.

https://variety.com/2020/digital/news/disney-plus-europe-expansion-1234646059/

https://variety.com/2020/streaming/asia/disney-plus-hotstar-indonesia-1234725872/?cx_testId=49&cx_testVariant=cx_1&cx_artPos=2#cxrecs_s

https://variety.com/2020/streaming/asia/disney-plus-hotstar-indonesia-2-1234730335/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

River

Not in Costa Rica, what a slow roll out, like we are all waiting.. just release it, they missed a big opportunity with covid to release it worldwide..

what are u waiting for Disney???

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

SeIena Gomez

Black Is King coming for a 0.5%+ viewer increase :bear: 

(just joking don’t attack me pls) 

RAMROD

Perhaps the copyrighting and legal issues need to be solved country by country cos each may have different laws about it? Besides, each countries would want a part of that royalties cake, so agreement need to be made. :shrug:

I guess Disney just want to be proper. Like, Netflix was blocked for years in Indonesia cos they didn't ask for local government business talk and permission beforehand. They just made their service available out of the blue. So obviously they are not taken very kindly. :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LateToCult

It’s really not worth it unless you’re a huge Disney fan. I only used it for a couple of months then got tired of it. I definitely won’t renew my subscription once the free year is up.

Archived