💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Free Woman is not Single-Worthy

GAGASEXUAL

Featured Posts

Wrong.  Free Woman creates and instant “freeing” vibe from the first strokes of the synth chords.  It’s the most uplifting and fun song on the album, besides maybe Babylon.  

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might have to agree. If it was released in maybe 2014-2016 I would say "SMASH HIT CONFIRMED" but there’s something about the beat that’s very... dated and YouTube Lifestyle vlogger background music-ish. Now if she had done right by the lord and gave us the demo version, this would be a different conversation.

8-FE5-FC72-5-DD2-4-DA5-B072-0940-EA1-F13

8 hours ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

I hate negative threads especially if it's about Gaga and her art but even though I love Free Woman, it is the WORST song on Chromatica besides 1000 Doves. I don't think it will be as successful as previous singles. This album is full of potential hits but Free Woman is not one of them imo. I didn't make this thread to spread negativity but to understand the hype behind it. Can someone explain why do you think Free Woman should be a single? (Again, I love Free Woman but not as much as the rest of the album)

Free Woman and 1000 Doves are the best two songs on the album. They’re both so free and euphoric. So good for working out to. I listen to them both daily at the gym or on a run. GP would eat either of them up. Both great dance songs that don’t sound harsh or messy like other songs on the album. 

Take your wrong opinion elsewhere :bye:

Chuckles
21 minutes ago, macca said:

Free Woman and 1000 Doves are the best two songs on the album. They’re both so free and euphoric. So good for working out to. I listen to them both daily at the gym or on a run. GP would eat either of them up. Both great dance songs that don’t sound harsh or messy like other songs on the album. 

Take your wrong opinion elsewhere :bye:

The 1000 Doves love!

malazam

It's literally the most radio and GP friendly track on the album :ladyhaha:

Also don't expect another hit from the album. Better make up your mind now than get disappointed.

SC mv (if it happens) could get some good views. But another Top 10 is highly unlikely.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Reality
8 hours ago, Brecht said:

It’s literally the most commercial song on the album apart from Sour Candy. Y’all are crazy if you think Alice or 911 would do well on radio. If Rain On Me was rejected on American radio, imagine those songs.

Sour Candy isn't really that commercial though. It's commercial becaue it's Gaga and BLAKPINK, not because it's sonically "radio-friendly" or anything like that.

ROM is the most commercial song on the album, and if that didn't do well, why not try something different? I personally don't think 911 would be a great single choice, but I could see Alice having some potential. 

🃏🖤👹

I REALLY just wanted her to say "I'm a free B&^%! baby" one time in that song.

I'm not asking for much!:classy:

The Edge Of Glory

Free Woman it's the most favorite track from the album by Gaga (so many interviews talking about). I think she will try (or tried) to make FW as single like Venus & A-YO

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

Rat Boy
1 hour ago, PETTY said:

the beat that’s very... dated and YouTube Lifestyle vlogger background music-ish. 

:lmao:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

1 minute ago, TylerMedeiros said:

1,000 Doves or Babylon.

TASTE. (No one) not everyone has that :vegas:

ApplauseftAdele

I feel like Fun Tonight 1000 Doves and Babylon would be good choices …

Personally rooting for 911 tho, I have a strange feeling it could go viral 

ApplauseftAdele
7 hours ago, Blown Away said:

I think the opposite. Free Woman might not be the most innovative song on Chromatica, but it's easily among the most radio friendly. I could see it being the next single, as it is among the better options. It won't be a top 10 hit though, top 40 at best. Depending on how far radio wants to push it.

I feel like it’d better to take a risk with a weird song then play it safe and have a top 40 single …

Archived