💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

"Thank you's" in CD booklets?

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK

So I noticed in that in Joanne and Chromatica's booklets there's no thank you's or gratitude statements, why would that be?

Was it a tradition that died over the years for some reason, not only from Gaga but maybe from other artists too? 

lady-gaga-the-fame-monster-11-cd.jpg

Prostitute Barbie

She just sends everyone she worked with a 25% off Haus Labs coupon now :ladyhaha:

COOOK
7 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

This is so emotional

%25E2%2580%259CBorn+This+Way%25E2%2580%2

& even at the end of that booklet there’s the thank you statement :cyanlights:

CantGetEnough

Album art in general has gotten simplified over the years. Some do not include lyrics, much less "thank you" sections. I assume it has to do with music going digital or streaming. 

Hurem
12 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

This is so emotional

%25E2%2580%259CBorn+This+Way%25E2%2580%2

Born This Way era was a moment for us Little Monstrosities :bradley:

COOOK
2 minutes ago, SabadoDeGloria said:

Album art in general has gotten simplified over the years. Some do not include lyrics, much less "thank you" sections. I assume it has to do with music going digital or streaming. 

I thought so, but then I noticed at least from the CDs that I own that the ones that have lyrics are from artists who write their own songs. For example Rihanna and Beyoncé’s never had lyrics, even though they have some writing credits here and there...

Woohoo

what does chromatica's booklet cover look like?

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Prostitute Barbie
8 minutes ago, SabadoDeGloria said:

I miss when they would put every single word from the song in the books, even when it was just repeated lyrics. Now they only put one chorus and the verses+bridge :toofunny:

COOOK
9 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

what does chromatica's booklet cover look like?

architects-designers-racial-justice-geor

- if it's the hardbook deluxe

RAMROD

It depends on the artists.

Lots still doing it. While some other not even doing lyrics, much less thank you notes. It is not new issues. It is already happened since music industry started and they started pressing the music into physical form.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

COOOK
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It depends on the artists.

Lots still doing it. While some other not even doing lyrics, much less thank you notes. It is not new issues. It is already happened since music industry started and they started pressing the music into physical form.

What's new to me is that ARTPOP was the last time she included thank you's in her booklets :saladga: Not saying this as a negative thing or a complaint, more like just wondering if it's a common move and everybody stopped doing that by the time Joanne was released or she just plain stopped

Archived