💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My concepts for LG7 and C4.

SeIena Gomez

Featured Posts

SeIena Gomez

Hello everyone :tony:

Just thought I’d share my concepts for LG7 and Collaboration 4 - side note it took me like an hour to figure out how to use spoilers so enjoy!

The Fame 

The Fame Monster

Born This Way

ARTPOP 

Cheek To Cheek

Joanne

A Star Is Born 

Chromatica

Keys To Me

/FEUD

Keys To Me :unicorn:

Spoiler

Keys To Me is a self written piano ballad EP by Lady Gaga. The album serves as her 7th studio album, following the house-pop album Chromatica. The album consists of 8 tracks, each one centering around a personal topic in Gaga’s life. Love, family, fame, death, success, failure, breakups, and New York. Dropped shortly after the Chromatica Ball Tour is finished alongside C3C with Tony. 

Track list:

Wrench 

Locket ‘Round My Neck

Read About It

Miss You

Never Enough

Down Again

Gone Again

City That Heals

Deluxe features official piano versions of all her hits.

2021 Q4 Stadium Tour titled “Unlock Me Stadium World Tour” and then delayed due to Gucci movie scheduling issues :ladyhaha:

/FEUD with Madonna

Ee-HkznXkAAhSgY.jpg(I don’t own any of these photos, I just put a filter and text over them.)

Spoiler

/Feud is a collaborative album with Madonna making it her fourth collab album. The genre of the 12 track album is a rock/metal/pop fusion with disco influences (think PERFECT ILLUSION), and also features Elton John and Katy Perry.

There are 2 solo songs from both Madge and Gaga with 8 other collab tracks. 

The main topic of the album is unity and peace and is surprise dropped at the 2022 Super Bowl, where Gaga and Madonna sing their hits that were snubbed from their first halftime shows and a few songs from /Feud.

Cover features Gaga grabbing Madonna’s breast. Lead single is revamped Brooklyn Nights and two singles follow (Copy Kat & Movin’ On) and Short Film “Battle”

Track list:

/Feud 

The Greats (feat. Elton)

Fight Me 

Copy Kat (feat. Katy Perry)

Read It In The Papers

Settle Down 

Brooklyn Nights

Little Italy 

She is Me... 

...I’m Not Her!

Sisters

Movin’ On

Smaller theatre tour follows the month after the Super Bowl, with 9-10 shows where Gaga announces her hiatus after the tour is finished. 

The deluxe of the album features Madonna and Lady Gaga covering each other’s hits. Gaga does Vogue and Express Yourself - Madonna does Babylon and Born This Way. 

Thoughts? Not trying to be a “little manager” or whatever just having fun :) 

NFRatwell

So wait is C3C her next collab album or is it the Madonna album? :poot: Anyway I wouldn’t mind this, considering it means we’d get 3 whole new albums by 2022. And a piano album is just what I need :tony:

Sherry

Screaming at Copy Kat feat. Katy Perry :air:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Sherry

Over all it's a great idea :firega:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

SeIena Gomez
Just now, NFRockwell said:

So wait is C3C her next collab album or is it the Madonna album? :poot: Anyway I wouldn’t mind this, considering it means we’d get 3 whole new albums by 2022. And a piano album is just what I need :tony:

C3C would be the third and the Madonna album would be the fourth, I realised after I posted the thread I needed to change it :saladga:

SeIena Gomez
Just now, Sherry1411 said:

Screaming at Copy Kat feat. Katy Perry :air:

It’s not shade btw before I get attacked - it’s an album addressing the feuds and making up hence the Elton John collab 

NFRatwell
1 minute ago, SeIena Gomez said:

C3C would be the third and the Madonna album would be the fourth, I realised after I posted the thread I needed to change it :saladga:

Oh ok! You should add it to the list! :vegas:

SeIena Gomez
Just now, Andreu said:

The way you included a delay in your fan fiction concept :rip:

Gotta keep it realistic. :bear:

Born in Chromatica

Love the ideas you have. Three albums from Gaga would be amazing :messga:

And the fact you also had a tour delay :sharon:. Too true :ladyhaha:

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

SeIena Gomez
2 minutes ago, Born in Chromatica said:

Love the ideas you have. Three albums from Gaga would be amazing :messga:

And the fact you also had a tour delay :sharon:. Too true :ladyhaha:

I think the Madonna one is unlikely but the piano one would be easier for her to do compared to her usual studio albums. no producers to pass the song around to (less leaks..), can literally take the album covers, single covers and shoot music videos in her back yard joanne style etc. 

and I’m sure Interscope would be up for it because the budget wouldn’t have to be that huge :ladyhaha: 

pussycat

Nah. A piano album would be sooo slept on. Maybe my hopes will be fullfilled with the Chromatica ball: what i want from her rn is something really theatrical and creative, like the BTWB ball! A good story line, a well performed execution of that story line, a big/ 'otherwordly' stage design that interacts with the story and isn't there to be just pretty, interesting outfits and please Gaga i need another signature wig 😭 it can be pink but please no ponytails. Not really related to LG7/ C3C tho i'm sorry 💕 but this is what i would like from her rn. And tbh Chromatica is the PERFECT opportunity to give us all that. 

SeIena Gomez
Just now, pussycat said:

Nah. A piano album would be sooo slept on. Maybe my hopes will be fullfilled with the Chromatica ball: what i want from her rn is something really theatrical and creative, like the BTWB ball! A good story line, a well performed execution of that story line, a big/ 'otherwordly' stage design that interacts with the story and isn't there to be just pretty, interesting outfits and please Gaga i need another signature wig 😭 it can be pink but please no ponytails. Not really related to LG7/ C3C tho i'm sorry 💕 but this is what i would like from her rn. And tbh Chromatica is the PERFECT opportunity to give us all that. 

The one reason I thought why a piano album would be her most successful in years is because shallow did so well and if people hear that she has a new album full of songs just like that, AND it’s fully self written?! People will jump to listen to it esp. the soccer moms :trollga:

Blastertoyo

Keys To Me Ft Alicia 

the Come Come Unlock Me tour 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

Archived