💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Normani breakthrough?

flyaway

Featured Posts

flyaway

It's been a while since she released her anticipated first single Motivation.

Do you think she'll become the next it girl and have the worldwide success many people expect from her? 

For an artist without a solo album and with only a few collabs, there's hella hype around her, and probably a lot of pressure to come out with a dominant debut album – or at least an album that defines her.

she gotta move fast tho, anticipation won't last much longer

I hope so! She’s super talented and deserves to be successful! :enigma:

Concertaholic

Her manager sucks and she's very shy and timid so if she wants to be a superstar she needs someone who is gonna push her. Obviously if she doesn't want to put the work in and have all the pressure and stress that comes with that level of fame then that's up to her.

Pretty sure there might be a problem with her label, bcs she put out a single and had great momentum then silence radio. That usually means something is not right behind the scenes.

14 minutes ago, SLAG said:

I hope so! She’s super talented and deserves to be successful! :enigma:

And Glenn Close deserves an Oscar

hell yeah damages GIF

stevana229

NO. Her music literally is NOT good enough... her music falls so flat. even Motivation isn't that good. its obvious why Ariana chose to scrap the song

Blown Away

Unfortunately I don't think so, she has the drive but not the material. Waves was a great song and Motivation was cute, but she needs that undeniable bop. I don't know if it's a matter of her choosing the wrong songs to record or her label's unwillingness to spend that money and secure THAT song she needs

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

gagaxsebert

She has so much potential and I'll listen to the album when it drops but the hype isn't there anymore

Used to be HighRoad

Archived