💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B and Megan fans launch petition to remove Kylie from WAP video

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Some fans weren't too pleased with the addition of the Kylie Jenner to Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion "WAP" music video, as they've launched a petition to remove her from the video, since it dropped Thursday.  

https://www.change.org/p/megan-hotties-remove-kylie-jenner-from-wap-video
31701422-8606339-image-a-59_159685319726

The Change.org petition has reached more than 46,000 of 50,000 signatures, stating: 'The video was perfect until we saw K and I wanted to throw my phone.'
One person commented: 'I was happily enjoying my daily cup of brown women until that culture stealing colonizer showed up and made me spill. Thankyou'
It comes amid several memes throwing shade at the appearance, as many are unhappy with a white woman pulling focus during an iconic Black collab.

But Cardi herself came to the defense of the Kylie. Although she didn't directly mention Jenner, she posted to Twitter:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS

I'm gonna assume the invite was for Kris and Kylie just showed up to the shoot. :triggered:

But highkey there are more important issues people need to be coming together to tackle than a white woman flaunting her wealth tbh. :emma:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

coolninjaguy

not supporting kylie but behaviour like this that stans partake in is embarrassing and just cringe.

COOOK
51 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

as many are unhappy with a white woman pulling focus during an iconic Black collab.

So they're just gonna pretend like Rosalía's not even in the video?

If they're turning it into a race issue, they might as well put this same energy into things that matter. Does Breonna Taylor ring a bell?...

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

So they're just gonna pretend like Rosalía's not even in the video?

They didn't mention her in petition but they are people not happy about her apparence in video too. There are few tweets (there is much more similar on twitter)

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

38 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

They didn't mention her in petition but they are people not happy about her apparence in video too. There are few tweets (there is much more similar on twitter)

The separatism in the US is insane

RenegAde

Kylie Actually brought alot of attention to the trash song so these dumb fans need to shut up 

Archived