❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

Stephen

I thought the judging was fair. Eureka deserved her high placement idk what some of you are talking about... 

Personally I would have given the win to Trinity but Jan was a fair winner too.

Also can we talk about my QUEEN Jessica Wild? :bradley: Can all these assassins just be the cast for All Stars 7? Jessica, Laganja, Brooklyn, Coco... can you imagine.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

What did Yara say do on the runway?

After she said "**** you all", all the other girls faces were SHOOK, especially Scarlets.

In my messy era.

Gaga2645
8 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

What did Yara say do on the runway?

After she said "**** you all", all the other girls faces were SHOOK, especially Scarlets.

She was joking, when she said it in the confessional she was laughing (rupaul also howled) 

A MESS
On 7/6/2021 at 4:46 PM, COOOK said:

Silky did that :applause:

On 7/6/2021 at 4:48 PM, BUtterfield 8 said:

Jan sang live though…

Silky did that. She lied. :ladyhaha:

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

littlepotter
5 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Scarlett is getting so little screentime that it makes me sad. She's serving looks and she seems to have improved her makeup skills and also comedy.

Reveal hidden contents

How is Ginger supposed to be Top 3 when she's been already 2 times in the bottom.

Jesus christ why do i keep coming to this thread and getting myself spoiled by clicking the fucking SPOILER BAR THAT IM NOT SUPPOSED TO BE CLICKING

chaeri pls

littlepotter
6 hours ago, Levine said:

The producers and the editing are doing Jan so dirty and that is so CLEAR that it's almost offensive. We all knew they were going to destroy her because people dragged them in her season, but I think this is too much.

First of all: the challenge was stupid. Like what the hell was that? Where was the talent? Pick 10 random people in the streets and they can do the same thing. Beside, some performances lasted longer than others, like Ra'jah's was so short and she literally STOOD before the microphone so what was the point? Of course she was going to be safe.

I'm sorry Yara was dead in the face because she slayed the choreo. Trinity was amazing and she deserved to win, but of course the shady editors gave Jan an unfair win so people would dlislike her. The bottom for me were Ginger and A'keria but the first has too much going on to not make it to the finale, so...

This is the worst episode of the season so far.

My faves for now are Trinity, Eureka and Ra'jha. But I'm waiting for someone to shine among the other because they're still sleeping to me. Like where is Kylie? Where is Scarlett?

I love how everyone is enjoying the episode and then you came in fuming :air:

chaeri pls

littlepotter
4 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

I really liked this challenge, thought everyone did really well but knew that Yara was gonna be in the bottom because of how they edited her part, they kept going back and forth between two takes that made it seem like they were tryna make it look worse than it actually was :poot: sad that she went home tbf, she had a win under her belt but she showed no fire to be there so understandable 

She clearly wanted to be there she just didn't really know how to express it. She told Jan she'd keep fighting

chaeri pls

Chris Thomason

Jan nailed the piano section of the performance, I think Jamal kinda missed the mark slightly on the choreo for gaga, it was a bit too erratic imo. That being said I do think Trinity won that challenge overall but happy Jan got her rudemption even though she deserved it for the blue ball and deserved high/win for the variety performance.

DanielM

I think Jan got all the Gaga's mannerisms right, she nailed it. To me Gigi was a clear winner of the Rusical on season 12 but it feels good to see Jan achieving it now, she seems so passionate about this kind of drag. Trinity killed it too. On the other side, Ginger was worse than Yara. It was way too soon for Yara to go home, it should have been A'keria. 

Gaga2645
27 minutes ago, DanielM said:

I think Jan got all the Gaga's mannerisms right, she nailed it. To me Gigi was a clear winner of the Rusical on season 12 but it feels good to see Jan achieving it now, she seems so passionate about this kind of drag. Trinity killed it too. On the other side, Ginger was worse than Yara. It was way too soon for Yara to go home, it should have been A'keria. 

Ginger was absolutely not worse than yara. She did her choreo and acted so much more in her face, pls. Yara phoned in tf out of that lip sync :laughga:

LateToCult

I enjoyed this episode too. Jan made me a stan for the day. :ladyhaha:
Trinity did very well. I think if her runway was more of a show stopper she would’ve won this week.

LaLuna

I was worried Jan would f*ck it up as soon as she said she was doing Gaga :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

Glad she came through though. I think it could've been a double win between her and TKB, but Jan had the better runway. She looked AMAZING. And I think Ginger deserves a little love too, she's never been a runway queen but she stepped it up big time this week, this is the best she's ever looked on Drag Race.

Bleachella

jan's gaga was not giving me the ooh ah sensation... however trinity WAS beyonce like... I was in AWE. she hands down deserved the win 

Archived