Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

PerfectGUY
3 hours ago, Levine said:
  Hide contents

Ok that was a FANTASTIC episode. The game withing the game was a bit basic as the rules, but Silky made it amazing!
But I AM FUMING because she kinda lost that final lipsync? HOW BORING AND PREDICTABLE would be if Eureka returns? I'm so maaaaaaaaddd Silky worked her ass off for many weeks and losing because a ****ing dress got stucked?
I hope I'm wrong, but there is no way they let Eureka loose that lipsync. Maybe bring back BOTH? People are going to be mad if Silky doesn't come back imho. The Baby Girl lip sync is HISTORY already.
I think the only one she was neck to neck was the one with Jan, but the guitar saved her (but if it was a normal lip sync for your life Jan would have won). Oh and Serena beat Jiggly by miles.

Let's talk about how Trinity was mad all the time while the others were supportive? It doesn't fit like a winner to me (in fact I now hope she doesn't win).

New episode

I agree with

Spoiler

Jan beating Silky til the guitar prop 

Serena beating Jiggly, they could've at least gave her that win 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem

Does anyone have a link to watch the episode? I had a telegram group that just got deleted lol

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Juanlittlem

Okay I just watched the episode and have a few questions. 

Did they film Pandora's lipsync a week later than when she was eliminated? Charli XCX is there and Rupaul has the same outfit that she had last week, so it was bugging me to see that.

Spoiler

Where was Silky getting all those props from? I mean, she had a flag, a guitar, drinks... Not that anyone would've beat her, only Jan was deserving of getting that win but that guitar moment was the moment she lost.

Eureka wasn't that great, nothing new that we haven't seen from her lipsyncs, Silky had bad luck that her outfit got stuck but also her "storytelling" made 0 sense.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Fantina
20 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Did they film Pandora's lipsync a week later than when she was eliminated? Charli XCX is there and Rupaul has the same outfit that she had last week, so it was bugging me to see that.

Reveal hidden contents

Where was Silky getting all those props from? I mean, she had a flag, a guitar, drinks... Not that anyone would've beat her, only Jan was deserving of getting that win but that guitar moment was the moment she lost.

Eureka wasn't that great, nothing new that we haven't seen from her lipsyncs, Silky had bad luck that her outfit got stuck but also her "storytelling" made 0 sense.

Spoiler

They filmed all of the lipsyncs episode after last queen elimination. For the first one I remembered Jiggly vs Serena it had Tia as the judge and Tia judged during Laganja's lipsync which was episode 3. Eureka was the only one that had to lipsync the day of her elimination.

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

RAMROD

Lessgo!! :applause:

The final Lip synch are so great, but ultimately one of them who relies to props so much are stumbled because of the props itself. Can we say, ironic?! :giggle:

Not to mention she seems just losing her sense of alert too. Getting too comfortable. Time and time again, in any competition, when someone did that, it never ends well. So we will see!!

I am nervous to see who will return next week! Rooting for my girl tho!! Always!! 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

COOOK
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

Hide contents

While we see this as "weeks" this show is actually filmed in days or a few weeks (depends on the challenges too) so they brought Pandora the day after she was eliminated. Ru's outfits and the guest judges throughout all the lip-sync rounds makes you have a sense of the days and episodes.

I think this is Eureka's win, she poured her heart out and embodied more the energy of the song, while Silky's performance was too much for one to pay attention to.

Oh, and I was so humbled by Akeria, once again showing grace.

JusKeepBreathin
Spoiler

Sorry Jiggly should not have won that first lip-sync. The producers did everything they could except paste Jiggly's face on Serena's body for her to win that lip-sync. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
Spoiler

I'm so over fvcking props in lip-syncs. 

My eyes haven't rolled this hard all season. 

But that solo lip-sync gave me life. 

Ok I changed my mind about props. That guitar was everything. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

SILKY ATEEEEEEEEE

One of the most entertaining episodes of Drag Race of all time.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

AndiGaga

That is in the Top 10 of best drag race Episodes EVER.

Silky is sooo likable now, a complete opposite from her season

CyanDante

All Stars 6 has officially crossed All Stars 2 as the best All Stars season for me after this episode! :party:

Miss Silky was mutha fcukin ready! She ate and left no crumbs! :tony:

Loving the rudemption that she received on her meh lipsyncs from S11. This season has really been so entertaining from the get go.

To me Jan was the closest to beat Silky, but the guitar omg, that was everything :firega:

Barbie girl is probably in the top 10 lipsync of all time! ICONIC! :tony:

Eureka is probably coming back, because of Silky's malfunction. :neyde: Not that I hate Eureka because she has been stellar in the competition so far, so it makes sense I guess. But I wish they gave some kind of cash tip to the lipsync winners, so atleast Silky would be rewarded somehow for winning 6 back to back lipsyncs!

The best decision would be to bring both of them back. :pray:

Also Miss Trinity was pissed :sharon: while the other three queens were busy enjoying the show. That was hilarious to watch. 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

DanielM

OMG Silky CRACKED ME UP. I don't remember laughing so much in one single episode, she's just a superstar. She understood the assignment and I'm really sad about the last lipsync. That malfunction was her end, I think. Nevertheless, she got her rudemption, and I hope she gets booked all around. She deserves it. The only one who was up to her competition was Jan. 

LateToCult

I don’t care that Silky used a lot of props. She was entertaining throughout the entire episode. Best All Stars season since AS3. Maybe even since AS2. :vegas:

Spoiler

:ladyhaha:

Archived