💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

phantasmas

finally watched the 2 premiere eps and

1. I hope Ginger is not made the narrator of the season because it should be Rajah 

2. Yara is SO funny & watching the other queens be confused by her is hilarious

3. my top 3 is Rajah, Akeria, and Kylie 

edit: THAT 1ST LIP SYNC SONG WAS WHACK! NO MORE SONGS FROM MEN UNLESS ITS SOMEONE LIKE PRINCE :grr:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
phantasmas
On 6/24/2021 at 9:35 AM, alsemanche said:

Only watched ep1 so far and

Reveal hidden contents

I LOVE YARA SO MUCH!!!!

My first question is: why did the queens hear talent show and think Eurovision!!!! Do something other than singing :air:

I have to say, the questionable judging already started lmao. Pandora was max safe, Eureka should have been in the bottom because she showcased 0 talent, only bad vocals and a projector?? Scarlett should have been in the top because that was really good and fun and different. 

Serena leaving first again I can't :selena: Her talent was quite bad so yeah. She should have done like gaggy wig reveals, or style a wig in a short time like Rajah?

I'm glad TKB stayed though. I really need to watch episode 2 asap because that gag at the end???? 

i know their performance was supposed to embrace love & unity or whatever but the projector gimmick had me hollering :billie: i cant wait to see what memes people come up with 

PunkTheFunk

I'm actually really liking this season. It feels unpredictable for once, unlike AS5 which was literally just an excuse to crown Shea.

Rooting for Ra'Jah!

5c1e2b18fb6a6a0934024675c911d141f05f1718

MadreMonster
21 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

My thoughts (no spoilers):

Scarlet, Jan, and Jiggly all surprised me at their polish :what:

Rajah is truly an underdog because I didn't even remember her and she slayed. :firega:

I LOVE that Pandora is back but she gives off "not care" vibes. She is definitely probably out of her element with all these young queens. :koons:

WIG at Sonique omg she's beautiful and so talented. Hope she has the memorable personality to be top 3. :kiss:

Why is Silky here? :madge:

Ginger has had her opportunity...

Yet so has Yara and she turns it out, except girl episode 2 wtf :icega: 

And I'm still not vibing with Trinity come on girl I believe in you :vegas:

Also YAS for the trans and POC representation :kara:

Jiggly is still not polished. Sure she’s improved but that wig line in her interview look is :laughga:

MadreMonster
On 6/24/2021 at 4:20 PM, BUtterfield 8 said:

I can’t at the best friend storyline in episode 2 I’m sorry that queen would no longer be my friend after that 

It’s a TV show that’s heavily produced. I’d rather someone send me home because I’m terrible than save me because I’m their BFF and have a Roxxxy Andrews run on the show.

JusKeepBreathin
22 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

Jiggly is still not polished. Sure she’s improved but that wig line in her interview look is :laughga:

I know like does she own a lace front? Does she know what it is? 

It's too bad because I lover her and her personality so much. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Chris Thomason

How on earth did jan not win episode 2? At the very least be high. Are we watching the same show?

Sexxx

TKB kinda disappointing me after these two eps, hope she picks it up 

Juanlittlem
Spoiler

She will, if you watched the preview you can see her waiting for the lipsync assasin so that means she won the next episode.

22 minutes ago, Sexxx said:

TKB kinda disappointing me after these two eps, hope she picks it up 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Fantina

I only got to see Episode 1. Will watch Episode 2 later. I was surprised Scarlet or Ginger weren't in the top, but it was a tough variety show. Everyone did really well. So happy Yara won. She was a treasure in her seasons. Agree with most of the critiques which is a shock. I am surprised most girls didn't pick Trinity since she had the worst performance, I guess they were going for who has the most potential on the show which makes me kinda sad for Serena. She really had a glowup.

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Fantina

Also I know I will be downvoted to filth for saying this but this season has the best cast since AS2. It has a highly unpredictable and talented set of performers, a lot of POC and trans representation too. If they play their cards right, this could reach the stardom of AS2 :classy: 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

I mean she improved A TON and she really let her personality shine this time which goes a long way, for me. I honestly disliked her until she came back. Still not what I'd call an "All Star" serving Charisma Uniqueness Nerve and Talent, but I'm glad she was on this season.

groove splits GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Juanlittlem

By the way, is anyone else annoyed (not the right word but i can't find how to say it) at how they edited the episode 2 lip sync? Like, Brooklyn does a "death drop" and next shot she's on the other side of the stage doing a spin an dropping.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

RAMROD

I disagree on Jan's judging!!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sexxx
14 hours ago, Fantina said:

Also I know I will be downvoted to filth for saying this but this season has the best cast since AS2. It has a highly unpredictable and talented set of performers, a lot of POC and trans representation too. If they play their cards right, this could reach the stardom of AS2 :classy: 

agree, but nothing will match as2 probably ever 

Archived