💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

New Dolly Parton Christmas Album

Better Day

Featured Posts

Better Day

A Holly Dolly Christmas album is coming out later in the year. 

Well, we're pleased to report that—as per usual—Dolly Parton is about to come to our rescue, even if she's not sweeping in through our chimneys. As SmoothRadio.comrecently announced, The Book Lady's hotly anticipated album of holiday music, which has been put on hold since 2017 due to a variety of other projects on Parton's plate, will be released this upcoming autumn.

"I have just finished a Christmas album called A Holly Dolly Christmas, and it’s coming out in the fall," Parton said to the 650 AM WSM radio station, per SmoothRadio.com. Parton went on to reveal that the album will feature duets with several celebrities including Michael Bublé, Billy Ray Cyrus, Miley Cyrus, and Jimmy Fallon, along with a track with her brother Randy and Parton's niece Heidi.”

”The album will also include well-loved Christmas tunes like "I Saw Mama Kissing Santa Claus" and "Circle of Love" from Parton's NBC TV movie special, Christmas of Many Colors.”

https://www.southernliving.com/news/dolly-parton-a-holly-dolly-christmas-album

Together You And I!

Pop Music

love her christmas music 

hard candy christmas is one of my all time favorite christmas songs and my mom played it all the time when I was a kid 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

EuphoricVibez

Dolly, serve us those Christmas songs! Tbh, she, and Mariah need to do a duet for All I Want For Christmas Is You :firega:

He/him/his

rumours
3 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Dolly, serve us those Christmas songs! Tbh, she, and Mariah need to do a duet for All I Want For Christmas Is You :firega:

MV5BNDVlMDczYzQtZTY4MC00MDBlLTgwMjMtZDE09081589.jpg?format=webp&width=720&height

Even Santa wouldn't know how to contain his newfound Christmas cheer :tony:

PrinceOfTheStorm
40 minutes ago, rumours said:

Yes, I am here for this. :saira:

EllipticalSoftHydatidtapeworm-size_restr

Came to this thread and thought of you lol

signing out

Archived