🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

💌 The September fan envelope is here! 💌
Sign in to follow this  
politics

[False Alarm, only WeChat] Trump (accidentally?) cancels video games

StarstruckIllusion
Posted (edited)

no words... Tencent are the Disney of video games without the name recognition. Not Fortnite being in danger after they just added Rain On Me...

EDIT: nvm the White House only confirmed it affects WeChat only. It was impossible to tell from he Executive Order tho 

Edited by StarstruckIllusion
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 1

littlepotter

Kii

Born in Chromatica
Posted (edited)

Well there goes Lady Gaga's Fortnite promotional plans :derpga:.

Edited by Born in Chromatica
FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!
  • LMAO 5

shoful

Wait what......?

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Snorlax

Cackle

OG Gaga Stan

Trump signing that order thinking he was doing something impressive, having absolutely no idea that this would be the result

IMG-8863.jpg

• LMAO 7

PunkTheFunk
Posted (edited)

"Video games are absolutely destroying this country, the gamers, they're just -- it's terrible, probably the worst thing you can think of to probably happen maybe in the history of the world. Have you seen what these kids are playing, they're playing, what was it, Fort...Fort Night? Fort Night, where they shoot each other like this (points his fingers at the audience) *ping ping* like this. In the old days they didn't have games like this. And I'll tell you, when I said to my people  "we've got to ban video games" they said "Why didn't we think of that?" and really I was the first person to think of that. And you wouldn't believe it but they actually say I'm one of the first people to ever try this, to ban the gamers, the video gamers, that's what they call them."

ExcitableLimpJunebug-max-1mb.gif

Edited by PunkTheFunk
  • LMAO 11

TimisaMonster

This presidency is the joke that never ends...

• Like 4

mauvais

Tencent owns 10% of UMG and 7.5% of Spotify :billie:

• Shook 3

TimisaMonster
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

"Video games are absolutely destroying this country, the gamers, they're just -- it's terrible, probably the worst thing you can think of to probably happen maybe in the history of the world. Have you seen what these kids are playing, they're playing, what was it, Fort...Fort Night? Fort Night, where they shoot each other like this (points his fingers at the audience) *ping ping* like this. In the old days they didn't have games like this. And I'll tell you, when I said to my people  "we've got to ban video games" they said "Why didn't we think of that?" and really I was the first person to think of that. And you wouldn't believe it but they actually say I'm one of the first people to ever try this, to ban the gamers."

I can imagine him saying this in Trump accent... :smh:

• LMAO 1

ice bear
5 minutes ago, mauvais said:

Tencent owns 10% of UMG and 7.5% of Spotify :billie:

:sharon: oh lord

so lack of research before acting is what unites trump to his voters

ice bear = best bear

PEZ

Trump's parenting style is grounding Barron from playing video games by executive order :messga:

⚡ Gaga, Rammstein, Aphex Twin, Autechre, Kraftwerk, Machine Girl, & Death Grips 🐲

21st Century Karen
9 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

"Video games are absolutely destroying this country, the gamers, they're just -- it's terrible, probably the worst thing you can think of to probably happen maybe in the history of the world. Have you seen what these kids are playing, they're playing, what was it, Fort...Fort Night? Fort Night, where they shoot each other like this (points his fingers at the audience) *ping ping* like this. In the old days they didn't have games like this. And I'll tell you, when I said to my people  "we've got to ban video games" they said "Why didn't we think of that?" and really I was the first person to think of that. And you wouldn't believe it but they actually say I'm one of the first people to ever try this, to ban the gamers, the video gamers, that's what they call them."

Thank you, this was a good practice for my Trump accent. :vegas:

• LMAO 1