New Single  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Will We Get a New Single Friday?

• Yes!
    • No
    • 🤡

Featured Posts

JRCF29

In honor of @FATCAT unlocking the Chromatica Discussion Thread, a development spurred by Mother Monster’s posting of the first piece of true Chromatica promo in weeks, let’s start a mess! And get our hopes up! Only to have them serve Stupid Love’s 2nd week on the Hot 100:madge: :flop:

Will we be getting the era’s third single on Friday? Is Gaga finally ready to restart this era? After Rain on Me debuted at #1, but has since struggled to be a consistent presence in the Hot 100’s Top 20, will Babylon (Haus Labs) battle the likes of Jack Harlow and Taylor Swift for the pole position; maybe Free Woman will rule the dance charts and deliver Gaga yet another leader; or perhaps she’s saving Sine From Above: A Chromatica Film for the VMAs later this month, where she is contesting 9 categories and has been mentioned as a candidate for the iconic Vanguard award- won by the likes of P!nk and Missy Elliot in the last few years. 

It’s possible there are no new singles in the works, and the latest post isn’t from a music video at all- maybe a much-overdue Gagavision will hit the airwaves in a few hours’ time. 

In the meantime, stream Rain on Me and get ha back into the top 20 so we can help Gaga serve longevity with or without promo this Summer. :vegas:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Bonkers

The most important things:

1.  Have a VERY specific expectation
2.  Obsess about the expectation
3. Plan your strut of glory on GGD as we all marvel in the prediction
4.  Declare your love for Lady Gaga

Spoiler

5.  (Friday)

200.gif

:emma:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

NFRatwell

I doubt any Chromatica song that’s not ROM is going to chart in the top 20 again

BABBLAX

She is always releasing her new single on Friday, so ofc we will get new single on Friday:enigma: 

The question is, on what date of Friday she might release her new single ? :oprah:

Born in Chromatica

I pick Clown :ohwell:.

21-DB6317-3622-4-DF7-8-BBA-FD754-A465661

Spoiler

But in all seriousness, I don’t see a new single this Friday :cryga:.

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

JRCF29
3 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

I doubt any Chromatica song that’s not ROM is going to chart in the top 20 again

I think that Babylon could, and maybe 1000 Doves Piano. But not higher than 18 or so. Which is fine, Top 40 hits are hard to come by for a lot of artists, and it isn’t like Gaga has anything left to prove on the charts 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Where is LG7

When I was young, I prayed for lighting
My mother said it would come and find me
I found myself without a prayer
I lost my love and no one cared
When I was young, I prayed for lightning

Yeah, I looked
With my face up to the sky
But I saw nothing there
No, no, nothing there
Yeah, I stared
While my eyes filled up with tears
But there was nothing there
No, no, nothing

I heard one sine from above
I heard one sine from above
Then the signal split in two
The sound created stars like me and you
Before there was up, there was silence
I heard one sine
And it healed my heart, heard a sine

Healed my heart, heard a sine
Healed my heart, heard a sine

[OUTRO INSTRUMENTAL]

twerk dancing GIF

---------

not new single but just wanna remind u guys the lyrics :zilla:

Daylight Jokers
2 hours ago, NFRockwell said:

She's already got a #1 with ROM and a top 5 with SL. The album's already pretty successful so I'd say now's a great time to take risks and and release a fan favorite that may not sound like it could chart.

56 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

I hope we are wrong but I have the same feeling. Specially now after being in silence for so long I feel most people lost connection with it.

HeavyMetalLover

2 singles Friday. Federic72838376363 confirmed it. He’s going to be the first guest to be interviewed on Gaga Radio. :vegas:

i don't remember ARTPOP

raragaga
24 minutes ago, Doot said:

Lady Gaga: "Heerree we go!"

they're smoking it all ConventionalClutteredFrogmouth-max-1mb.g

xoxo

Archived