💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did people genuinely think the era was over?

ThatsGossip64

Featured Posts

Jose P

How can people still think the era could be over even with this radio show and the footage she shared on IG? Like, how is she gonna keep promoting and explaining the album on a weekly radio show when the era for that album is over? If the woman is still talking about the album and the tour is still scheduled for next year, regardless of whether it will take place or not, the era is NOT OVER :bear:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark

Yes. Traditional pop star roll outs are changing, and it's not like other stars haven't done minimal promo in the past (Adele, Bey, Taylor, etc.). I figured she kept having to cancel/reschedule things because of COVID-19 & the protests (remember originally Disney had pushed a lot of their films back to July/August...four months ago we thought this would be over by now) and just decided enough was enough and to let the era end. It's not like she did zero promo & the album has been a success too (500k so far in the US, #1 and #5 singles, etc.).

I'm glad she's doing the radio—it will be fun—but I don't think it would have been "bad" if she had just let the era end and I don't think she owed the fans anything else.

Bubblegum Bitch

Why wouldn't they? Gaga said nothing about Chromatica, she only posted Instagram stories about social issues. I don't think we should blame those who said Chromatica era is over. 

RudraCNG
7 hours ago, dynamite said:

Yeah, why would the era be over when the tour is a year away? :saladga:

This. As long as there's a tour, there's an era. I mean, we wouldn't have heard most of the songs live 'til the tour happens anyway.

Justin Drew Bieber

No, it was more of some fans just being frustrated with her, I kinda wish she’d just tell us things are being worked on, many assumed she was just being “lazy”. I’m glad she’s back though. :heart:

Archived