KNJ 4,334 Posted August 5, 2020 Share Posted August 5, 2020 Nija Charles (22yo, Rain On Me co-writer) featured in "My Power" in Beyonce's Black Is King! 👑 More on Nija on GGD (https://gagadaily.com/search/?&q=Nija&search_and_or=or) Nija is really out here! Come thru Black female songwriters! "I'm just gonna shake my lettuce" Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Loyalty 3,904 Posted August 5, 2020 Share Posted August 5, 2020 This scene was my favourite! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ShayCristoforo 10,607 Posted August 5, 2020 Share Posted August 5, 2020 This song is probably the strongest one in Black Is King. Yes yes yes Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
1ooo d0veZ 570 Posted August 5, 2020 Share Posted August 5, 2020 Let me go Stan No, I won't elaborate. I just told you. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HoneyB 28,811 Posted August 5, 2020 Share Posted August 5, 2020 EVERYONE STAN THE SONG AND CHOREO IN THIS VIDEO 💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
KNJ 4,334 Posted August 6, 2020 Author Share Posted August 6, 2020 3 hours ago, Loyalty said: This scene was my favourite! DEY FEEL WAY Spoiler "I'm just gonna shake my lettuce" Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.