🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

Sign in to follow this  
society

Shocking video of bridal photoshoot before Beirut explosion

Kimmo

Omg this is so sad, she was so beautiful and happy at the beginning hope they are doing well :ohno: 

Tragic.
  • Shook 5
  • Sad 13

MANiCURE 6

The violence... 

Mirrion Rizzons

one of the best moments of her life to something truly awful just seconds apart breaks my heart

sending love to Lebanon :heart:

• Like 2

homomo
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

The violence... 

???

it was ammonium nitrate in storage at the port that caused this. Not violence 

Edited by homomo
  • Like 1

MANiCURE 6
Just now, homomo said:

???

it was an ammonium nitrate storage area the port that caused this. Not violence 

I know I mean the violence of the explosion

• Like 3

alsemanche

my heart breaks every time i watch this video

KanyeWest

Insane!!!! My heart is going out for the missings ones, this is so sad 2020 couldnt get any worse

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone

River
Posted (edited)

it may sound dumb, but I'm kinda glad that it's not man made (Israhell or any other country or organization), we don't need more mess right now in the ME.

Sending love, Lebanon is a beautiful country, I went there illegally a few times, I had to cross both Israhell and Lebanon borders without being tracked down that I'm Israhelli.

Stay strong and stay safe :heart:

Edited by River
I'd rather be dead but I guess I'm alive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Love 2

Doot

I saw this last night. 

2020 needs to retire already, damn. 

ᴡᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏɢᴇʏᴍᴀɴ?

Sherry

Everytime I think 2020 couldn't get worse,, it surprises me again :saladga: I feel so sorry for everyone there 😭

Tomorrow X Together
  • Like 1

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, River said:

it may sound dumb, but I'm kinda glad that it's not man made (Israhell or any other country or organization), we don't need more mess right now in the ME.

Sending love, Lebanon is a beautiful country, I went there illegally a few times, I had to cross both Israhell and Lebanon borders without being tracked down that I'm Israhelli.

Stay strong and stay safe :heart:

You're literally one of my favourite people on this forum. 

The fact that it's not a foreign attack is great that's true, but at the same time it's quite literally an attack from the Lebanese gov on its people. The nitrate that exploded has been present at the port (and stored in horrible HORRIBLE ways) since 2013 or 2014. They knew it was dangerous yet they did not care. It is quite literally a genocide by the Lebanese gov on its people.

On the bright side, we don't need to worry about a war with Israhell now. That's the last thing we need to deal with istg

• Love 1

littlepotter

:( 

GagaSine
19 minutes ago, homomo said:

???

it was ammonium nitrate in storage at the port that caused this. Not violence 

This happened because of economic sanctions and the general political instability of Lebanon. That is violence.

River
3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

You're literally one of my favourite people on this forum. 

The fact that it's not a foreign attack is great that's true, but at the same time it's quite literally an attack from the Lebanese gov on its people. The nitrate that exploded has been present at the port (and stored in horrible HORRIBLE ways) since 2013 or 2014. They knew it was dangerous yet they did not care. It is quite literally a genocide by the Lebanese gov on its people.

On the bright side, we don't need to worry about a war with Israhell now. That's the last thing we need to deal with istg

I'm blushing now IRL haha omg you too and! love you avatar :firega:

I know, it's sad, world governments are dumb as f-ck, they only do something after the tragedy, they never do something to prevent it and what's funny is that no one will take responsibility, they will probably blame it on a minimum wage worker..

I'd rather be dead but I guess I'm alive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯