🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

💌 The September fan envelope is here! 💌
Sign in to follow this  
society

Cat that went missing in 2008 found 12 years later

FfFfFfFF

3500.jpg?width=605&quality=45&auto=format&fit=max&dpr=2&s=f94c718d937bd8c67abb360af3bf6a74Tortoiseshell-and-white Georgie spent October half term in 2008 with her owners at the Rowardennan campsite but vanished as they were due tccelebrities31566936-0-image-a-46_1596575325448.jpgo return home to Greater Manchester. 

After a search of the site the Davies family departed without Georgie, hoping the three-year-old microchipped feline would be located by someone.

Over the intervening 12 years, she remained close to the Queen Elizabeth Forest Park site, being fed and cared for by campsite staff and holidaymakers.

Amy Davies, the cat’s owner, said: “We were heartbroken when Georgie didn’t come back on our last day at Loch Lomond. It was such a lovely surprise to hear that she was not only well but had seemingly been having a great time meeting campers.”

“We’re looking for a quiet home for Georgie where she can be the only cat, enjoy her space and have plenty of garden to explore. She’s very loving and enjoys human company so will make a brilliant companion.”

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2020/aug/04/cat-who-went-missing-on-scottish-holiday-found-12-years-later

2_Screenshot-2020-07-28-at-134052.png

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 12
  • Shook 4

HeavyMetalLover

:toofunny: I love Georgie. 

i don't remember ARTPOP
  • Love 1

Born in Chromatica
Posted (edited)

As a cat owner and lover :fatcat:, I am so happy to hear Georgie has been found. Hopefully Georgie will have a lovely home during her senior years :heart:.

Edited by Born in Chromatica
FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Danny Milk

OMG SO CUTE :fatcat: I'm such a cat person :cryga:

I guess it doesn't really matter

Xoxo Adriana
Posted (edited)

literally fergie double dutchess teas. we love a main pop girl comeback a decade later

tenor.gif

Edited by Xoxo Adriana
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 9

My Name Isnt Alice

The cat after 12 years

95496509d5018c9461f7bc696ffebb98.jpg

• Like 1
  • LMAO 7

Sepsami

My cat went missing too in 2012, it was the first heartbreak I ever had ugh :( Love you Mimi :heart:

• Love 2
  • Sad 4

alsemanche

Reminds of my first cat Charlie who disappeared all of a sudden and I thought he died for a good 6 months or more before I casually found him waiting for me under the house one day after coming back from school. The idiot decided to take a stroll for months and break my heart. I love him. 

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Reject False Icons
Posted (edited)

well, well, it appears someone was missing during the entirety of Gaga's career :hor: who's gonna educate it

Edited by Reject False Icons
  • LMAO 7

Xoxo Adriana
16 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

well, well, it appears someone was missing during the entirety of Gaga's career :hor: who's gonna educate it

the cat: “wtf is mdna and errtporp”

• LMAO 3

Shipper

I'm sorry but that cat looked like he went through a lot and will burn the house of the person who will adopt it.

Box me up