💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was Chromatica what you were expecting?

Doot

Featured Posts

Based upon the producers. 

The vibes. 

The influences she referenced before hand. 

All of it. 

this is not about promo. Please refrain from that discussion, this is purely album based. 

Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by LydGiggs

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born in Chromatica

I was expecting the album to sound more like what SOPHIE (the producer) had on her album and music production. Futuristic  whole new world imagined, extremely experimental. I thought it would have been more innovative than what we finally got. 

I still love the album and the concept, but it was not what I was expecting. I do think it was a huge missed opportunity not to have SOPHIE produced tracks in the final cut of the standard album. 

EDIT: Something similar to this

Or this

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Jose P

From what we got to hear before which was Stupid Love and Rain On Me I knew we weren’t getting anything super experimental so yeah it was what I expected. And it actually turned out much better than I thought :vegas:

Sister

No, but I didn't really have any expectations and wasn't believing that anything was coming so soon, so I was pleasantly surprised and loved that it was a proper pop dance full album, simple to the point. I think that it has a Las Vegas vibe influence from her residence so long in Vegas. I feel it too from being there, it's refreshing coming from Gaga right now too. It is just cool, immediate and fresh.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

FfFfFfFF

I was expecting it to be more on the dance/disco side and to be experimental in a different way than it actually was. That said, what I imagined wasn't that different to what we actually got.

joannesrats

I was expecting a little bit more experience music, but I love the house references throughout the album

dynamite

Not really. I was expecting it to be outrageous, innovative and somewhat experimental.

selenalavigne

I expected the album to be a lot more fun and crazy. Stupid Love was a great start, Rain On Me as well. but a lot of the songs are kinda reductive.

Chromatica is Gaga's Lover era except I enjoy Me! more than half of the songs :oops:

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

Borislshere

Not in the slightest :awkney:

I was so f*cking pumped for something a bit more adventurous and experimental but it's whatever. it's here

Prada

yes. but videos, promo or something caused this album to be not complete.

These songs need visuals.

Glamourpuss

It wasn't what I was expecting but it was kind of what I always wanted and I didn't know it until after I listened to the album a few times. I used to use songs from the 90's house genre as an example of what I wanted and she took that and delivered something even better.

Just now, Glamourpuss said:

It wasn't what I was expecting but it was kind of what I always wanted and I didn't know it until after I listened to the album a few times. I used to use songs from the 90's house genre as an example of what I wanted and she took that and delivered something even better.

See it's weird, I don't walk away from the album thinking "90's house". 

And house music is life. 

SHALLOW
18 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Not really. I was expecting it to be outrageous, innovative and somewhat experimental.

Same. I was definitely disappointed tho it's still ok.

Archived