💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you picture a Babylon MV?

ThatsGossip64

Featured Posts

ThatsGossip64

I was thinking about what the Babylon music video would look like (That's if we get one of course).

I can imagine a jungle themed set with animals and Gaga as a goddess-like figure but what do you think?

JRCF29

so first of all she struts it out

then walks a mile

next she serves it ancient city style

her and Bobby talk it out; babble on

then YOU battle for your life (Babylon)

Don't Call Me Gaga

Blessed Madonna

Hot gays dancing shirtless, gaga in heels black long hairs like a dominatrix voguing. The dancers appropriating sculptures, nothing but only privates covered by the leaves. 

Impersonation got me restricted!

Pop Music

kinda like the work bitch video but with more chromatica-esque fashion and no car

just like hardcore dancing and battling for their lives in a desert 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

JRCF29

But actually I imagine it being set in the Hanging Gardens, with Gaga and 4-6 backup dancers in front of them plus a bunch of fountains and gold/silver outfits. It will have similarities to the G.U.Y MV and Judas, but with a simpler aestethic and less intensive choreo

Don't Call Me Gaga

Ancient Babylonian temple imagery with neon lights and a gospel choir singing on the stairs

I'm probably wrong

Babylon is a late 1980s ballroom full of sassy drag queens, trans, genderqueer people living their fullest lives, vogueing, walking the runway in different categories and gossiping around.

gagasicebath
5 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

But actually I imagine it being set in the Hanging Gardens, with Gaga and 4-6 backup dancers in front of them plus a bunch of fountains and gold/silver outfits. It will have similarities to the G.U.Y MV and Judas, but with a simpler aestethic and less intensive choreo

This.

Bonus content: Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk for her to point to on “Him, you and me...THAT’S GOSSIP.” :ladyhaha:

Blastertoyo

Well she’s gonna be using the song she told Bobby they were using 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

It'll be the Haus Labs version. 

I'm anticipating something set in actual Babylon (imagery wise) with people painted like statues. 

23 minutes ago, Brecht said:

Babylon is a late 1980s ballroom full of sassy drag queens, trans, genderqueer people living their fullest lives, vogueing, walking the runway in different categories and gossiping around.

EXACTLY! The rumors and the little tweet from Laverne Cox makes me think it's this direction. But much more Gaga and they'll def be a story. Dark and fierce and tons of fashion! Yes, endless queen cameos in a retro-futuristic Babylon themed club. 

Maybe It's like, this is how the Kings and Queens of Chromatica settle disputes. They show up in their fiercest regalia and watch from  balconies as their court (houses) "fight" below in epic ballroom style dance battles! Actually serving ancient city-style :awesome:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Archived