Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
rumor

Gaga’s plans for Aug/Sep

Stef

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Stef said:

Was wondering how many pages it’d take before you’d be in x

Reposting popjustice information as the truth and running with atrl rumors...girl

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jimmytimestep
5 minutes ago, Stef said:

Hi guys,

Hope y’all doin good. I’ve been back in touch w/ the guy who gave me some pretty noteworthy heads ups ahead of the relaunch of the era back in May, and there’s a couple of points to note, 

1. Chromatica TV is officially on the back burner, supposedly “indefinitely”

2. The performance that Gaga & Ariana had planned last Friday had some new backdrop visuals that Gaga filmed in July. 

3. Gaga is currently prioritising a joint support campaign for Joe Biden’s presidential run, where she will be performing and speaking at virtual events where she can 

4. Error 404: no noteworthy album content coming this month, no info on whether or not she’ll do the VMAs, however it all depends on whether Gaga feels comfortable doing so 

Lets see what parts of this end up coming true :air: 

all things considered...this really feels like the most likely to be true rumor yet.

Runway

Why would mtv give her the most nominations of ALL artists only for her to not show up? They aren’t fools. It was agreed.

Karen

I would have never in my life think that we’ll be going through the ARTPOP mess level again. But here we are. And it’s even worse.

I'm so used to giving, and now I get to receive

alsemanche
17 minutes ago, Stef said:

Gaga is currently prioritising a joint support campaign for Joe Biden’s presidential run, where she will be performing and speaking at virtual events where she can 

:fail:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

17 minutes ago, Stef said:

3. Gaga is currently prioritising a joint support campaign for Joe Biden’s presidential run, where she will be performing and speaking at virtual events where she can 

Gaga, girl, you do it to yourself at this point. 

Guest Messy vers
4 minutes ago, Alavaye said:

Dont expect any promo until February-March (probably April-May) 2021

It doesn't have sense, Chromatica will die by then. How about shows? There is high demand no matter if hype is alive or dead

HeavyMetalLover

She should debut a new video during the VMAs. Cus why the f*ck not? :vegas:

i don't remember ARTPOP

A Very Gaga Holida
13 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I personally would prefer it if she didn't get involved with anything political. But it's her life, she can do what she wants. 

She can do it... but in a subtle way... not a performance, Gaga, seriously:saladga:

She's gonna get dragged to hell

elijahfan
8 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Y'all are so whiny though. God if I had you guys as fans I'd never do anything either. 

I think fans have the right to be whiny when their fave consistently pays dust to their current era, and manifest themselves only when they have something other than music to sell. I have myself defended Gaga on many occasions, through her radio silences, the album delay, ticket tour buyers or merch purchasers scandalously left in the blur... I even defended those God-awful signatures. But now, if what the OP is stating is true, I think each and every fan has earned the right to be a little whiny, or flat-out over it.

• Jase locked this topic

Archived