Taylor Swift Debuts at #1 on Hot 100 with 'Cardigan'

Kalinda

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa
11 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

My negative opinion is worth just as much as your positive opinion. Every member is allowed to say what they feeel, no one has a right to censor anyone.

that’s the thing, with freedom of speech comes responsibility. you choose how you use your voice, and people are allowed to reply/critique that.

so, if someone feels as though what you said was unnecessary or negative, that’s their prerogative. they aren’t censoring you or any bs like that, they’re just telling you how they feel, probably in hopes that you’ll keep negative opinions to yourself.

TheArcher

There are many music legends who have praised her talent, respected her accomplishments, and recognized her songwriting abilities. (Carole King, Carly Simon, Shania Twain, Diana Ross, Mick Jagger, Paul McCartney) and contemporary artists (Tinashe, Khalid, vocalists of Snow Patrol, Imagine Dragons, Foster The People, One Republic, Bon Iver, Gwen Stefani, Kelly Clarkson, Camila Cabello, Niall Horan, Maren Morris, Kelsea Ballerini, Shawn Mendes, etc)

>>>

Pressed haters

Varys
1 minute ago, FentyGa said:

that’s the thing, with freedom of speech comes responsibility. you choose how you use your voice, and people are allowed to reply/critique that.

so, if someone feels as though what you said was unnecessary or negative, that’s their prerogative. they aren’t censoring you or any bs like that, they’re just telling you how they feel, probably in hopes that you’ll keep negative opinions to yourself.

Yeah we are not censoring her just questioning her life choices :oops:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Spock
25 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

This is not criticism anymore, you're just trying to put everything down this woman has achieved. After seeing your replies in every Taylor thread in the past week I think the majority of Gagadaily has understood that you don't like Taylor Swift. Now please do us the favor and keep your negative energy to yourself. Thank you.

past week? it has literally been like this non-stop since 1989. like seriously, go check those threads

who will love me when the night is over

Suuus
2 minutes ago, Varys said:

You can be reported for asking to say positive things now. I thought you were a kindness punk :billie:

Yes you can do that but because this person was tagging StrawBerryblond it came as a little passieve agressive sinds alot of people are bashing her

Varys
Just now, Suuus said:

Yes you can do that but because this person was tagging StrawBerryblond it came as a little passieve agressive sinds alot of people are bashing her

No it didnt it was just a question. 

58 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

No, don't do such a petty thing. Never rub someone's nose in it when they've done nothing bad to you.

:wtf:

QueenOfSaigon
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

Except I wasnt bashing?

Taylor is like the girl next door your Mom always hoped you would marry. I always preferred the Gaga around the block Mom always warned me about 

Suuus
Just now, Varys said:

No it didnt it was just a question. 

I was talking about another user not you sorry

weed
8 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Reported 

lmfaoooooo Taylor is so successful! She is so rich! She is so gorgeous! She is so talented! She just got the first ever #1 album and song debut! It's so amazing and impressive :flower::vegas::diane:

Varys
Just now, Suuus said:

I was talking about another user not you sorry

I know am defending that user lmao

• Jase locked this topic

Archived