💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift Debuts at #1 on Hot 100 with 'Cardigan'

Kalinda

Featured Posts

TheArcher

Imagine wasting your time writing a whole testament about an artist you don't like...

So much pressed and I love it. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QueenOfSaigon
7 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Talking about someone alone doesn't make them successful. Buying their work does.

Sure, but like it or not: you are actually promoting her album. You are constantly talking about Folklore, even to people who didnt know about the album and might check it out. Taylor is also trending on GGD because of you.

DiamondKing
2 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Read what I said to Pennywise. No need to be so dramatic about the views towards a celebirity, By choosing fame, they've agreed that criticism comes with the job. And again, don't joke about mental health because I'm not feeling the best right now and the sad thing is, telling that to people doesn't make them genuinely concerned and want to change their ways, they just think it validates their opinion that the person is unhinged for having a different opinion to them or something.

This is not criticism anymore, you're just trying to put everything down this woman has achieved. After seeing your replies in every Taylor thread in the past week I think the majority of Gagadaily has understood that you don't like Taylor Swift. Now please do us the favor and keep your negative energy to yourself. Thank you.

StrawberryBlond
15 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

I mean her songs are forgettable and basic af! She can't dance, she can't slay a catwalk, she is just a spoiled privileged white girl that many basic girls and gays identify with! She started from being pro-Republican to exploit gay rights and drag queens for relevancy! In her Netflix doc she acted like a completely ungrateful brat for not being nominated once again at the Grammys for her commercial and basic music. I also remember watching a video of hers at the VMAs telling the security guard to make a blonde pretty unknown girl who was seating next to her to stand up and give her seat to Demi Lovato who was seating behind!

A bit of an outrageous opinion but I certainly agree with parts of it, particularly the expectation that she'd get Grammy nominations and believing that if she hasn't been nominated, it's because she's not made a good album. But yeah, good luck fighting off the fans responses like I did.

14 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

These two certain users are wrongly accusing the other users, they should be reported! 

You're being needlessly over-dramatic. It's not hateful to call someone out for wanting to laugh at other users by tagging them in a post about the achievement of an artist they dislike. Isn't that not hateful behaviour?

2 minutes ago, QueenOfSaigon said:

Sure, but like it or not: you are actually promoting her album. You are constantly talking about Folklore, even to people who didnt know about the album and might check it out. Taylor is also trending on GGD because of you.

I only talk about her on GGD, hardly multi-platform promo. People would've been talking about her with or without my presence. I think you overestimate the power of one person.

1 minute ago, DiamondKing said:

This is not criticism anymore, you're just trying to put everything down this woman has achieved. After seeing your replies in every Taylor thread in the past week I think the majority of Gagadaily has understood that you don't like Taylor Swift. Now please do us the favor and keep your negative energy to yourself. Thank you.

I do make proper criticism of her. Just because I kept it short and sweet here doesn't mean I can't do a proper indepth analysis of why I think her abilities are overrated. I didn't put her down for achieving #1, just that I didn't agree. My negative opinion is worth just as much as your positive opinion. Every member is allowed to say what they feeel, no one has a right to censor anyone.

TheArcher

There is a fine line between objective criticism and negative criticism based on your own biases.

Music is subjective, but at this point some negative opinions about Taylor only sound pressed by her success. It's not even about whether her music is good or bad anymore.

Gimme More
Just now, StrawberryBlond said:

A bit of an outrageous opinion but I certainly agree with parts of it, particularly the expectation that she'd get Grammy nominations and believing that if she hasn't been nominated, it's because she's not made a good album. But yeah, good luck fighting off the fans responses like I did.

You're being needlessly over-dramatic. It's not hateful to call someone out for wanting to laugh at other users by tagging them in a post about the achievement of an artist they dislike. Isn't that not hateful behaviour?

I only talk about her on GGD, hardly multi-platform promo. People would've been talking about her with or without my presence. I think you overestimate the power of one person.

I do make proper criticism of her. Just because I kept it short and sweet here doesn't mean I can't do a proper indepth analysis of why I think her abilities are overrated. I didn't put her down for achieving #1, just that I didn't agree. My negative opinion is worth just as much as your positive opinion. Every member is allowed to say what they feeel, no one has a right to censor anyone.

I can't believe you're going to so much effort talking about an artist you dislike and don't even know in real life :saladga:

I'd hate to think what you're like in person or whether you're just merely a keyboard warrior.

Don't accuse anyone else of being 'dramatic' when you're taking the time out of your day to bash someone you don't know and by responding to EVERY single post - that's pretty dramatic in my eyes.

You don't like her music? cool - don't visit the threads and comment in them if she bothers you this much. Wowza.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Chromatography
3 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

taylor lives rent free in your head 

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Just because I kept it short and sweet here

22bf5137fa6b34d0a2f7b3ee881cb363.gif

#JusticeForBritney ♡

hijadeputa

Congratulations to her but I must say that she is incredibely overrated in the US, it’s I N S A N E

FentyGa

PERIOD MY WHOLE STAN LIST HAS HAD #1S THIS YEAR!

mariah, taylor, and gaga!

and then there’s rihanna. lemme remain positive.:koons:

Varys
Just now, Gimme More said:

I can't believe you're going to so much effort talking about an artist you dislike and don't even know in real life :saladga:

I'd hate to think what you're like in person or whether you're just merely a keyboard warrior.

Don't accuse anyone else of being 'dramatic' when you're taking the time out of your day to bash someone you don't know and by responding to EVERY single post - that's pretty dramatic in my eyes.

You don't like her music? cool - don't visit the threads and comment in them if she bothers you this much. Wowza.

Like why cant this obsessed person keep her negativity to herself and be miserable on her own. Like a woman her age is living rent free in her head and she feels the need to share it with everybody and argue with gays on a gaga forum

How sad. How embarassing. 

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

QueenOfSaigon
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

Reported 

Thank you :vegas:  It was a serious question though

Varys
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

Reported 

You can be reported for asking to say positive things now. I thought you were a kindness punk :billie:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

• Jase locked this topic

Archived