💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New Urban Outfitters Chromatica Sweatshirt

dep18702

Featured Posts

dep18702

58799776_053_b?$xlarge$&fit=constrain&ql

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/lady-gaga-uo-exclusive-chromatica-crew-neck-sweatshirt?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=053&searchparams=q%3Dgaga&type=REGULAR&quantity=1

New Chromatica sweatshirt from Urban Outfitters. It's just like the charcoal color one offered from her official store, but lavender (with the pink and green Chromatica logo) 

I really love it. Mods, if I posted in the wrong forum or subject, please feel free to fix. :)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it ! however its super expensive and i don't get why they don't sell it in the UK.

They also have matching sweatpants too !

dep18702

I agree! I saw the price and was like "Ooof". I wonder why it's more than the same exact one (except Charcoal) on her official site. 

Thank you for the heads up on the sweatpants! I'll post them here too! :)

Teletubby

promo for August :tony:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

gagasicebath
4 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

I like it ! however its super expensive and i don't get why they don't sell it in the UK.

They also have matching sweatpants too !

Mad expensive! $200 for sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I'd be wearing them to black tie events for that price :ladyhaha:

That said, I love the colour and if I had the money or the lack of guilt that comes with not really having the money but buying anyway, those babies would be all mine.

dep18702
1 minute ago, gagasicebath said:

Mad expensive! $200 for sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I'd be wearing them to black tie events for that price :ladyhaha:

That said, I love the colour and if I had the money or the lack of guilt that comes with not really having the money but buying anyway, those babies would be all mine.

I LOVE the color too. Wish her official site put this one out, as it's more on-brand with the album. I would snatch this up in a heart beat if it wasn't as expensive.

1 minute ago, gagasicebath said:

I know ! I've brought the grey crewneck however that was from merchbar, i want the pink t shirt i just don't wanna pay £30 for shipping. Luckily with my TFM vinyl they cancelled the first order and then sent me a code for free international shipping and i reordered :ladyhaha:

gagasicebath
1 minute ago, JOSHMATICA said:

I know ! I've brought the grey crewneck however that was from merchbar, i want the pink t shirt i just don't wanna pay £30 for shipping. Luckily with my TFM vinyl they cancelled the first order and then sent me a code for free international shipping and i reordered :ladyhaha:

Still waiting for my crewneck from the official store...I really do need to start thinking about merchbar instead.

I LOVE the UO pink t-shirt so much but $30 shipping for a $34 item is nuts, frankly. 

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

you can buy the pink tee from the Japan store!

1 minute ago, mr.peter said:

this one doesn't even seem to have the puff ink ... that price is ridiculous :smh:

I prefer no puff print on the crewneck because you can actually read the tracklist now but $99 for a product that had more detail and retailed for $65 is a M-E-S-S

5 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

Still waiting for my crewneck from the official store...I really do need to start thinking about merchbar instead.

I LOVE the UO pink t-shirt so much but $30 shipping for a $34 item is nuts, frankly. 

I know, I've probably paid more in shipping for 80% of my Gaga items than the actual product :interestinga:

Archived