Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How are you feeling about Gaga right now?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

God Control
2 hours ago, monster said:

I mean I love her.. but she needs to bring more to the table.. ya know?

Totally šŸ‘šŸ¼ šŸ‘šŸ¼ šŸ‘šŸ¼Ā 

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has it occurred to anyone that perhaps she's just feeling really focused on the pandemic and she's just really scared?

It's entirely possible that whatever she had planned for the album before was scrapped and she simply doesn't feel that anything during quarantine would be up to par for what the album deserves, and is simply waiting until she can accomplish that the way she intended?

HausOfAntonio

Not different from what Iā€™ve always felt.Ā 
Ā 

Immense love andĀ admiration for her faultless commitment to kindness, bravery and identity.Ā 

Jose P
2 hours ago, Lionel Hutz said:

she won an oscar and starred in one of the most succesful films of 2018-19, and had two #1s in the span of two years

what are you talking about lmao

LOL yeah I donā€™t get theseĀ fans that think sheā€™s lost her star power and passion when sheā€™s accomplished way more in the last two years than she did in the first years of her career, the ones theseĀ people glorify. Sometimes it feels like locals appreciate her way more than her actual fans.

thatfoxyfeeling

Iā€™m conflicted because I feel like Gaga has all these creative ideas in her head that never really see the light of day. Chromatica should have been a visual album, I just finished Black is King and BeyoncĆ© has been delivering since her self titled album. I understand the circumstances surrounding this era, Gaga couldā€™ve performed on IG live so she obviously has her reasons not to and she is probably focusing on her personal life. I LOVE what she did for Global Citizen and continues to do for BLM etc.Ā 

I donā€™t see Gaga as the artist I used to during TF/TFM/BTW/ARTPOP eras, she has become more vulnerable and I respect her for showing us that more ā€˜humanā€™ side of her. I just kinda miss the connection she used to have with her fans, it seems like now she only communicates when she has a project to promote/sell?Ā :fatcat:

looking4wonderland

I think...she needs to focus on her music. Hollywood philanthropy has always irked me. Iā€™m not saying her voice counts for nothing, but sheā€™s not above shoveling out Haus Labs products, but seems to be above her own music. She doesnā€™t make sense to me anymore and sheā€™s definitely not the person she used to be. I noticed the change, personally, when she moved out to LA.

Aussie

I fee concerned about her mental and physical state. Especially if she reads some of the insensitive comments from her own fan base..

tomsches

She just released an album so I don't know what everybody's problem is

Francesca Cipriani
10 hours ago, KNJ said:

Ā 

Y'all really see what you want to see huh?

She hasn't disappeared. She literally posted on IG 3 days ago thanking everyone for the VMA support.

Also on her post-release IG :

SIX pages of BLM non profits detailed and donated to: I don't care about this / it's not music related

THREE pages stating her exact feelings on BLM and racism:Ā I don't care about this / it's not music related

THREE BLM takeovers:Ā Ā I don't care about this / it's not music related

PSA: Wear a mask X BTWF;Ā I don't care about this / it's not music related

VIDEO: An inspiring speech to all 2020 graduates:Ā I don't care about this / it's not music related

PROMO/PHILANTHROPY: IĀ don't care about this / it's not music related

PROMO: exactly ONE official Haus Labs and ONE Tudor ad:Ā I don't care about this / it's not music related

HL: hate all you want, she still gave us a full photoshoot, video andĀ  TWENTY new products :Ā I don't care about this / it's not music related

and SIX candids looking snatched, living her best Malibu Gaga life:Ā I don't care about this / it's not music related

See? She's doing nothing music related... exactly my point when I said "She is doing nothing, she's just disappeared."

and her album is important too, yet she snubbed it... the old Gaga Ā wouldn't have doneĀ that.:bye:

numb the flame
10 hours ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

Like in the future I hope she just does one era where she gives us what we WANT, but again itā€™s her career. Iā€™m also a bit worried for how sheā€™s taking all of this, I heard a false rumor that she cried bc Interscope called her a fad but it still makes me a bit worried.

Chromatica was supposed to be the era that she gave us everything thatĀ we haveĀ begged for since 2013 but then 2020 happened so when DJWS said "LG6 is ARTPOP's little sister" he wasn't lying.Ā 

9 hours ago, UnlikelyStan said:

She often talks about how hyperaware she is of the fact she is so blessed by her $$ and that other people donā€™t have it the same way. Well then give my mom her damn money back sis.Ā Ā 

Refunds were available for thirty days after the postponement of TCB was announced.Ā 

DoremonLove

I love her so much.:saira:Ā hope shes doing okay and healthy. Also i miss her:saira:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Donny Winter

I love her as I always do. I'm more-so disappointed in fans expecting her to be their assembly line of entertainment during a pandemic. No matter how much she sings about fame's toxicity, many of us don't learn from those messages and stop dehumanizing her.Ā 

A hybrid can withstand these things / my heart can beat with bricks and strings

gagaschickens

I adore her and think she's incredible and all, but I honestly wish she'd do something. I do appreciate she uses her platform to talk out on public issues, but Gaga, girl, you released at album two months ago. I wish we got at least a performance at her piano, and I'd be content. I understand she had a lot planned for this era that unfortunately couldn't be fulfilled, but I still would love her just to do a bit of anything. At this point I get all excited to see her looks when she goes out for pizza. Hopefully she's doing just fine.

ļ¾˜ć®ć² į„ƒļ¾‘刀'ļ½² å°ŗ乇ļ¾‘ć‚Š ļ½²ć‚“ļ¾‰äø‚, į„ƒļ¾‘刀 ļ¾˜ć®ć²?

bluemonkey

Meh, every artist goes through their ups and downs. I mean some of all yā€™all need to chill with the policing people. I mean itā€™s naturally frustrating with her but I get it, sheā€™s growing through a dry spell, I donā€™t care about sales and charts or feel like I need to worship her. I mean itā€™s pop music guys, donā€™t take it THAT seriously. I follow other artists too and have other things so itā€™s not black or white. I feel some stand need to have this attitude of ā€œeither youā€™re with us or against usā€ mentality and itā€™s annoying especially when you feel you canā€™t express your options with someone making you feel guilty like ā€œhow dare you talk about her that way?ā€ Come on, even mother Theresa wasnā€™t a wholesome lady. Sheā€™s only human and people change. To me sheā€™s currently burnt out and should just lay low and take it easy. It happens with every popstar.Ā 

Archived