Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How are you feeling about Gaga right now?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers

Bored and disappointed. I’m okay with the silence if it was building up to something great later on, but since her MVs and costumes aren’t as good anymore, I’m scared that when, (if) the era restarts, we’ll just get meh visuals and minimal promo a la PI, GUY, SL etc. In other words, I’m just not expecting anything and living my life 

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstasy2
9 minutes ago, UnlikelyStan said:

Honestly? I’m feeling annoyed. I’ve never bashed Gaga on literally anything. No, not once. Ever. I think she is at the mercy of such incredibly high expectations that it’s actually sad to think about what it must be like to be her.

That being said, my mom spent $3,300 on tickets for Chromatica. She even purchased insurance. And then Gaga rescheduled. I’m not mad that she rescheduled, I’m mad that she did so without refunding the price. She often talks about how hyperaware she is of the fact she is so blessed by her $$ and that other people don’t have it the same way. Well then give my mom her damn money back sis. 

Not cool. I’m glad it wasn’t my money, but I’m annoyed that she would do that to her fans. It’s just objectively greedy. 

Your mom didn’t get a refund for the Chromatica ball? Sis, that should have happened a long time ago. I got a refund and as far as I’m aware, everyone did. That isn’t on Gaga, it’s Ticketmaster. Your mom needs to call them and get that sorted.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

UnlikelyStan
6 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Your mom didn’t get a refund for the Chromatica ball? Sis, that should have happened a long time ago. I got a refund and as far as I’m aware, everyone did. That isn’t on Gaga, it’s Ticketmaster. Your mom needs to call them and get that sorted.

Literally calling my mom rn

Young, wild, American... Lookin' to be something

HeavyMetalLover
4 hours ago, YourCureness said:

Honestly I hate her right now. And I am on the brink of unstanning. I know she doesn't owe me anything. She just gave me knew music. But her not acknowledging that new music felt like a betrayal. 

And it's hypocritical that she is now promoting Haus Labs products on all her accounts but not her music. She can't hide behind COVID19 and the BLM movement now. She just doesn't care anymore. 

o00001.jpg

i don't remember ARTPOP

31 minutes ago, UnlikelyStan said:

Honestly? I’m feeling annoyed. I’ve never bashed Gaga on literally anything. No, not once. Ever. I think she is at the mercy of such incredibly high expectations that it’s actually sad to think about what it must be like to be her.

That being said, my mom spent $3,300 on tickets for Chromatica. She even purchased insurance. And then Gaga rescheduled. I’m not mad that she rescheduled, I’m mad that she did so without refunding the price. She often talks about how hyperaware she is of the fact she is so blessed by her $$ and that other people don’t have it the same way. Well then give my mom her damn money back sis. 

Not cool. I’m glad it wasn’t my money, but I’m annoyed that she would do that to her fans. It’s just objectively greedy. 

Your mad because she rescheduled the tour and didn't provide you with a refund for the tickets you still have? :awkney:

NFRatwell

If there’s anything post ASIB era has taught me is that relying on Gaga to feed me happiness when I feel low is a terrible idea. As pathetic as it sounds a lot of us became stans because she was always there for us providing a sense of community and entertainment that she just doesn’t do anymore, not as consistently as she used to. She’s grown up and it’s obvious some of her fanbase (me included) have taken a while to realize this. 

Jill
7 hours ago, NCgaga said:

That pop star that has the talent, passion and intelligence to be able to produce art and visuals as big as MaDONNA and Michael Jackson. Now it seems that she falls backseat to Beyonce and Taylor and Adele. At some point after ARTPOP, it seems that she lost that desire.

she won an oscar and starred in one of the most succesful films of 2018-19, and had two #1s in the span of two years

what are you talking about lmao

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

TINDER
5 hours ago, KNJ said:

And she's not? The Haus, Interscope, all the artists she was working with, are not? All the photo shoots, all the promo performances, all the cross promo deals, all the venues, the army of people that have lost their jobs from all these cancellations, are not? All the months and months of planning, an entire era compromised over and over, 2021 not being a 100% certainty...how do you think she feels?

You're simply disappointed. Can you imagine how frustrated and anxious she must be feel? 

She just gave one of the best albums of her entire career. Be grateful for that. Be (more) patient for everything else.

Well, I love her but her team is not it. You are saying she's disappointed and she has every right to be after all her vision couldn't be achieved as she wanted to, but what IS SHE OR HER TEAM DOING ABOUT THAT, well maybe they are planning, but 2 entire months of silence, look at Katy Perry she started her era in a middle of pandemic, she promoted it in the peak of BLM and covid by actively participating in activism and doing promo, so it can be done if your team Is really competent.

She's anxious, girl let us know, "hello monsters, I love you all but the thing is the current event has made me feel a bit low and I know you all are feeling the same, so I'm taking some time off social media" or something like that would have been nice. And fans I think won't be crying this hard for to acknowledge her best album in years.

But I hope she's doing fine but haus need to get themselves together.

I am tinder

Lion Heart

I just want her to do some Quarantine videos like Jessie Ware is :(

Look how fun it is. :( Gaga would look so cute.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Just A Holy Fool

Absolutely fine, she gave us an amazing dance album. I could care less about her trying her best to get through this period like we all are. Let her eat pizza all day if that’s what she wants to do. She owes us nothing.

yes and

So funny how many people believe that she is planning something when she is actually chilling and eating pizza with Michael :ladyhaha:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Big Reputation

Honestly I just like her right now. I know I might get hate, but I just don’t feel that spark anymore for inspiration or like just being interested in music. I think she’s kind of over it. I barely listen to Chromatica anymore, but I still plan on going to the tour. I’ve never missed a concert from her, I can just tell that she’s slowly drifting from music. Which is fine, I’ve started listening to so many other artists

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

NCgaga
1 hour ago, Lionel Hutz said:

she won an oscar and starred in one of the most succesful films of 2018-19, and had two #1s in the span of two years

what are you talking about lmao

I didn’t say she wasn’t successful. I said she lost that desire to produce groundbreaking visuals and ballsy music- that doesn’t mean she can’t be and won’t be successful. 

Archived