💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How are you feeling about Gaga right now?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

34 minutes ago, YourCureness said:

I know. I didn't even expect that I would have this intense emotion towards her. 

You know that's not good, right?

Disgusted Cringe GIF

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

hope she is okay mentally and physically 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

NewYorkGirl

I feel unbothered because honestly I don’t let my life revolve around what she is or isn’t doing during a global pandemic. Happy if she is. 

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.

Modern Ecstasy2
31 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

Tbh I'm annoyed. I feel like Gaga is that friend or bf that gets all quiet and in their head when they have a lot going on or not feeling well. Is the pandemic and lockdown affecting her mental health? Us too, talk to us so we can relate. Is the stress of everything making her fibro and/or mental health issues act up? Us too, let's talk about it. 

I definitely relate to this and agree when it comes to people in my personal life. Hell, I can become like this sometimes and I have to remind myself that people can’t read my mind and I need to communicate.

We aren’t Gaga’s friends though, and I would assume that she communicates with the people in her life.

I think how much she should share and explain to us is up for debate... certainly anything more than what it’s been over the past few months would be nice though.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

ApplauseftAdele

I’m torn :icega: I’ve been a fan since 2014 and after all these years it seems that waiting for another iconic era like TFM just seems hopeless at this point :saladga: I really want to stan her because she’s literally one of the most visionary artists of this generation and I want her to rule the charts but it seems that she doesn’t really care about breaking boundaries anymore, I lowkey feel like Chromatica was just to please the fans. 

Gaga no longer seems to be a groundbreaking revolutionary artist to me anymore, nothing she has put out in the past 6 years has blown me away. I guess people change over time, but I just wish Gaga would realize what an impact she has and stop cancelling stuff like Frankensteined which we all know would have SLAYED. Like in the future I hope she just does one era where she gives us what we WANT, but again it’s her career. I’m also a bit worried for how she’s taking all of this, I heard a false rumor that she cried bc Interscope called her a fad but it still makes me a bit worried.

As for this era, I am a bit disappointed about how she’s handling it, and the worst part is we’ve been disappointed so much in the past so we don’t even know if the “revival” of this era will be worth the wait. Although COVID wasn’t under her control, I hope she doesn’t give up on the era and tries to fulfill what she couldn’t do, so that this era doesn’t become a complete flop. It had all the ingredients, just the wrong timing.

DeanWinchester

I love her and I'm happy she cares for important social matters but this era is very inconsistent with "dancing through the pain" or fighting for the dance floor like her album suggests. It feels a little bit defeatist. But if that's what makes her happy then I have no control nor is it my place to tell her what to do.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

8 hours ago, God Control said:

Can’t say I’m as enthusiastic about her as I used to be during TFM, BTW and ARTPOP.

This.

Post ARTPOP she sorta lost all the qualities that made her GaGa. Now she's just Gaga.

Zilla

I would be content with a non haus labs or non ad-related post. Like when they put the brakes on because of COVID and she posted that pic with the holes on it. 

I know she doesn't owe us anything and all that, but I miss when music was the main focus. I mean it's good that she is diversifying her portfolio, but let's not pretend that Chromatica didn't even happen. The album does NOT deserve that silence at all and it's a shame that it feels like it isn't even being supported by the label. I miss when she fought for her art, now it just feels like she/they are just letting it die. It's a disservice to creativity.

I hope her being silent means big things are coming like in the past and it isn't that she's in pain or working through some personal stuff (if so I hope she feels better), but I'm not so sure anymore. It kills me to say that, and my love for her will never die, but get it together both Gaga and Haus. Her art and legacy deserves more than what is being put forth right now.

𝙾'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚱 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

JRCF29
28 minutes ago, monster said:

This.

Post ARTPOP she sorta lost all the qualities that made her GaGa. Now she's just Gaga.

Weren’t you 10 when AP was released :triggered:

Don't Call Me Gaga

UnlikelyStan

Honestly? I’m feeling annoyed. I’ve never bashed Gaga on literally anything. No, not once. Ever. I think she is at the mercy of such incredibly high expectations that it’s actually sad to think about what it must be like to be her.

That being said, my mom spent $3,300 on tickets for Chromatica. She even purchased insurance. And then Gaga rescheduled. I’m not mad that she rescheduled, I’m mad that she did so without refunding the price. She often talks about how hyperaware she is of the fact she is so blessed by her $$ and that other people don’t have it the same way. Well then give my mom her damn money back sis. 

Not cool. I’m glad it wasn’t my money, but I’m annoyed that she would do that to her fans. It’s just objectively greedy. 

Young, wild, American... Lookin' to be something

God Control
45 minutes ago, monster said:

This.

Yeah like she used to make everything so spectacular but now it’s like she doesn’t have a heart in what she does, like it’s just a job for her now. I don’t wanna undermine her talents but it’s like she’s no longer enthusiastic or feels too secure about her fame that she thinks she doesn’t need to do anything big to maintain it or go higher.

2 minutes ago, God Control said:

Yeah like she used to make everything so spectacular but now it’s like she doesn’t have a heart in what she does, like it’s just a job for her now. I don’t wanna undermine her talents but it’s like she’s no longer enthusiastic or feels too secure about her fame that she thinks she doesn’t need to do anything big to maintain it or go higher.

I mean I love her.. but she needs to bring more to the table.. ya know?

Archived