đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How are you feeling about Gaga right now?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2
2 minutes ago, anonymous7 said:

Well I know I'm going to get Banned but anyways,

we all know what is going to happen, she is going to come back when she feels like it with some kind of video, maybe the next single, maybe a live performance, maybe she will wait till the vmas and perform ROM, and she will expect us all to eat it and pretend like she hasn't ignored us for nearly 3 months, she will think we will be grateful for her to give us some crumbs to eat when she has kept us starving, i hope it backfires, i hope viewers turn the channel off when she performs, i hope the video she upload only gets 100k views first week, i hope she phones bobby up when no one is paying attention to what ever she comes back with "bobby why aren't my monsters watching it?", she has treated us like peasants begging for a small droplet of water for too long,  sooner or later we will overthrow her and show her she needs to work hard for our coins. The perfume will hopefully flop, haus labs will go bankrupt, the next album will debut at number 2, she will learn to appreciate her fans again, one hand giveth the other taketh away!

If you start a response with “I know I’m going to get banned...”, that is probably an opportunity to pause and rethink what you are going to say.

Why are you on GGD? I don’t need to hear an answer and frankly I don’t care, but it seems like you might benefit from reflecting on why you are on a Gaga community forum.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anonymous7
1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

If you start a response with “I know I’m going to get banned...”, that is probably an opportunity to pause and rethink what you are going to say.

Why are you on GGD? I don’t need to hear an answer and frankly I don’t care, but it seems like you might benefit from reflecting on why you are on a Gaga community forum

You should do the same thing, you were doing the same thing in the other thread! 

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, anonymous7 said:

You should do the same thing, you were doing the same thing in the other thread! 

Sorry? I actually don’t know what you’re talking about. Which thread? 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

flopheart

guys please let all be less dramatic, I'm pretty bored too and I consider the era pretty much dead, maybe a live performance at the vmas but nothing more but please let all be less dramatic, maybe she's focusing on other things and other projects, i feel like she isn't involved too much into chromatica so it's right if she's moving on

Gaga was my first favorite artist when I was a little kid. The first time I heard of her was when she performed Just Dance for the first time on national TV on So You Think You Can Dance in 2008. So, I've been a fan since literally the very beginning, and barring she does something uncharacteristically awful, I'll be a fan til she releases her last album – and even then, I'll very likely still see her in whatever movies/TV shows she's doing.

But the thing is, my life doesn't revolve around her. I've more or less lurked on this website since 2012 because I have really enjoyed her music as I've grown up, but I don't expect anything from her.

I feel like I should call myself more a "supporter" of Gaga than a stan – it makes me happy when she does well, but if she doesn't want to promote Chromatica, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Her career is her career, and i'm here for whatever she does. In a lot of ways, I've outgrown her music and am perfectly content with other artists/bands I listen to, but something about her keeps me coming back, even as Chromatica is completely out of step with what I normally listen to.

I think the people who are viscerally angry with Gaga for not doing promo, or feeling cheated by her not releasing more content need to seriously reassess their priorities. It's fun to analyze the charts and see who's up and who's down, but at the end of day, this shouldn't be making you upset, or ruining your day. It should be first and foremost about the music, and if you need visuals to enjoy the music, maybe try out another artist? or rewatch gaga of old?

here's the performance i was talking about –

Gaga has an underlying physical issue, so this pandemic could represent a serious danger to her. I hope she is well physically and mentally. 

I feel like I'd be SO into whatever kind of promo she puts out, like a lyric video or even just her lip syncing to one of the Chromatica songs, though I would love her to do a dance video to 911 :firega:

With that being said, I would love anything she can do, and if she doesn't do anything, then oh well, at least we got an album :vegas:

4 minutes ago, Eido said:

I don't know. Can we really talk about it or is this topic gonna closed like the others? :ohwell: 

I mean, as long as people are respectful. 

Stef

Great gowns beautiful gowns 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

EuphoricVibez

I mean, I can't wait for Gaga's new single (whatever she chooses), but I feel like my excitement has gone down a little bit. I'm slightly impatient, but I guess that's on me. I can't wait to see her in action again. :firega: I also hope she's doing well because I really miss her.

He/him/his

3 minutes ago, Doot said:

I mean, as long as people are respectful. 

As for as I'm concerned at this point I just want another jazz album or like folklore. 

Inferno

I just feel as though she has limited drive in pop music and its been as such for a very long time. I think the pandemic and the rise of public consciousness in police brutality through protests has given her an excuse to kind of back off of what to her feels like "work" and focus her energy on philanthropy. Its a little annoying to me as a fan, but at this point ive been around so long I kind of just shrug it off and enjoy the music and other artists. Its not that big of a deal anymore.

What does frustrate me is that she'll most likely focus on Sour Candy now which.....is enjoyable but one of the weaker songs on the album...but its featuring Blackpink so obviously theyre going to try and milk that. Which is unfortunate because there are other tracks that will do much better as a single, I mean Sour Candy didnt even perform that well as a promo track. Idk why theyd put all their eggs in that basket other than some shallow thought that Blackpinks involvement means $$$ or streams but its mediocre performance as promo shouldve told them just to move on imo. Anyway. Overall my takeaway is: whatever :vegas:

Big Reputation
4 hours ago, pop ate my heart said:

The same way literally everyone else is doing? Like I can't fathom yall really believing there's no way she could do half of what Katy, Taylor and many more are doing. It just looks like straight up denial at this point' and it's very annoying. She delayed the release FOR A REASON, she's one of the biggest artists ever rn yet yall still think she's UNABLE to do sh't when INDIE artists are doing quality content that even looks pre-corona?

There's literally no effort put in this era and it saddens me, cause the music and art/concepts around it are some of her best works ever, and indie artists would k'll to have the same opportunities she has of executing their vision in these dark times.

Btw, NOTHING is excusing her for celebrating her art. It's her own decisions, and I + literally 80% of the fandom at this point, have the right to have an opinion about it.

Agree 100%! I feel this too, I don’t think her heart is in this anymore. So many people make up excuses for her and defend her on here when nobody really knows what’s going on behind the scenes. I think if she actually was planning stuff she would remind us occasionally. I just wish people on here would allow others to express their own feelings, even if it doesn’t line up with those who aren’t unhappy. 

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Archived