Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How are you feeling about Gaga right now?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

She doesn't owe us anything. That's right. She doesn't have to promote Chromatica. That's right as well. But theres ony one thing that I want from her. Talking. Just that. Telling us that she feels kinda bad and needs to distance herself form the socials would be great. Yesterday I was watching a livestream with Katy and that felt weird. Like, guys, Katycats, your idol talks to you about her feelings, plans, music and in general about her life? Wow, that's nice.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know, there's nothing that could stop me from loving this gentle woman. sometimes I might not understand, what she may think about certain things, or how she feels about her projects, but I guess there is no single member in her team but herself, who's allowed to decide on what happens in this era next. i think, everone is respecting her artistry on such a high level, that I can only applaud for how mich respect she's earned in the last 4 years.

JANNNNEEEEEEEE

awesome i know theres a world breakout right now so i know she cant do the promo she would like to but i know when its safe to she will and shes planning something big to do with Chromatica so cant WAIT to see what she does YASS GAGA YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GAGAAAAAA SUPPORTING OUR QUEEN ALWAYS 

HotLikeMexico

About the music? I ain’t pressed. I have a life outside of stanning an artist. 

im fine with her putting it on hold for things that matter most. Social issues, her healthy, etc. She can do whatever she wants. 

Schwerk
11 hours ago, Doot said:

Has it occurred to anyone that perhaps she's just feeling really focused on the pandemic and she's just really scared?

It's entirely possible that whatever she had planned for the album before was scrapped and she simply doesn't feel that anything during quarantine would be up to par for what the album deserves, and is simply waiting until she can accomplish that the way she intended?

True but when it comes to things she's paid to do, or that benefit Haus labs or a good cause, she does do them. But when it comes to her album, nothing really happens.

Stupid Love had a performance video (the cute lipsync), but it was an ad for Haus Labs.

Rain on me had a cute skit with Ariana, but because it way paid for by The Weather Channel.

The Chromatica interludes for Spotify were filmed in quarantine and looked great.

Why not film something cute or engaging that shows her passion for her music that is not connected to a brand but just purely her expressing herself as an artist to her fans?

That is what I miss. 

Love this girl to the moon and back, always will. I'm just a bit confused at the decisions her team makes. At least I hope this quarantine has given her some time off to truly relax and become a little bit of a couch potato and clear her mind so she's more ready for whatever the future holds.

I can't imagine the pressure she's under. That's why I don't really understand her team would waste her time with uninspiring brand deals.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

pop ate my heart

I'm not going to delve deep into my thoughts and opinions cause this site is not safe for that, even if you do it in a civilized and respectful way. But I've never been more disappointed by her. Literally. I'm so mad. And this is the ONLY site where I see people defending her, mostly because almost everyone who didn't got banned right away. I just don't get how yall can be so blind. Like she's not even using her platform for 'important issues' as you said. She's doing nothing more than promoting her makeup. I've always defended her for everything and loved her since 2011. But I've ran out of excuses months ago by now.

She can do whatever she wants. But it saddens me and annoys me that she's treating her art like that when she's got the world in her fingertips and opportunities to execute her vision that smaller/independent artists would D!E for, and also bc she's such a powerhouse of art, nobody does what she does and it's a pity that she OBVIOUSLY doesn't have that fire in her anymore, for whatever reason it might be. She was a popstar with an indie, artsy soul and hustle. That's what I fell in love with

Chromatica could've been what she attempted to do with ARTPOP but couldn't (and even bigger than that) but it just turned out to be a bigger mess for reasons that don't seem excusable or understandable to me.

And trust' I will not be ehere for morr chromatica content in the future. It wont seem genuine at all. If she doesn't do something with passion and love like she did the first 5 years of her career, then I honestly don't care for it.

I'll just leave this here. Not interested in arguing for a 1000th time with the same deluded stans that think blm and covid completely excuse her for executing her art.

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

CHROMATICON

This will sound dramatic but I just can't find GAGA in her anymore. Literally everthing that made me fall in love with her is kinda gone ornat least that's what she shows. Don't get me wrong, I love her with all my heart, she's been there for me when no one else was, but I mean, I just don't see that drive or love for what she does anymore or not half as strong as it used to be. Ever since she admitted in every Chromatica interview that she had to be dragged to the studio shocked me a little, I know she wasn't in the mental place sometimes to do it but it just weirded me out because she always said that making music was her best therapy. Gaga in the past would have made a whole bunch of performances or whatever to rise money and bring awareness to a certain topic, she KNOWS people engage with her more when she's in her element. 

I know this has been said a thousanf times in here, but I don't see that drive for music anymore and I mean it's not bad either, she's 34, she's a grown woman who still loves music but has other priorities at the moment and it's okay, at the end she's just a human being like all of us and just because she's famous that doesn't mean we are entitled to decide what she should be doing now. It's her career, her music, her work, her decisions and at the end our opinions don't really matter.

Whatever, I love her endlessly and I hope to see her back on her thing soon. :tony:

Karen Smith
4 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

I'm not going to delve deep into my thoughts and opinions cause this site is not safe for that, even if you do it in a civilized and respectful way. 

This

7 hours ago, Francesca Cipriani said:

See? She's doing nothing music related... exactly my point when I said "She is doing nothing, she's just disappeared."

and her album is important too, yet she snubbed it... the old Gaga  wouldn't have done that.:bye:

Please, tell me how you know exactly how "the old Gaga" (whoever that is) would navigate the dumpster fire --within a dumpster fire, within a dumpster fire-- that is doing anything in the year 2020?

It is completely inaccuarate to say she's done nothing music related since the album release. Just because you didn't care for what she did do, does not mean it doesn't count. Among other things, you've conveniently ignored the end of my post...

You have no idea --none--of all the things she's working on and trying to do to do right now. But we have clues that she had many things ready to go but, y'know, this little thing called Coronavirus keeps getting in the way. Who would've thought this deadly highly-contagious disease would cause so many problems.😐

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

pop ate my heart
1 minute ago, KNJ said:

Please, tell me how you know exactly how "the old Gaga" (whoever that is) would navigate the dumpster fire --within a dumpster fire, within a dumpster fire-- that is doing anything in the year 2020?

The same way literally everyone else is doing? Like I can't fathom yall really believing there's no way she could do half of what Katy, Taylor and many more are doing. It just looks like straight up denial at this point' and it's very annoying. She delayed the release FOR A REASON, she's one of the biggest artists ever rn yet yall still think she's UNABLE to do sh't when INDIE artists are doing quality content that even looks pre-corona?

There's literally no effort put in this era and it saddens me, cause the music and art/concepts around it are some of her best works ever, and indie artists would k'll to have the same opportunities she has of executing their vision in these dark times.

Btw, NOTHING is excusing her for celebrating her art. It's her own decisions, and I + literally 80% of the fandom at this point, have the right to have an opinion about it.

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

I'm not gonna lie, I feel pretty bored at the moment. Hoped for more as most of you. However, I feel like there probably is (other than Covid and BLM) a good reason for her silence. I just really hope she's doing well... It would've been nice to hear from her to update us about the current situation and maybe when to expect more Chromatica related stuff, but at the same time she doesn't really owe us. I just want her to be happy and in a good place, that's what's most important to me. 

Jose P
34 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

I'm not going to delve deep into my thoughts and opinions cause this site is not safe for that, even if you do it in a civilized and respectful way. But I've never been more disappointed by her. Literally. I'm so mad. And this is the ONLY site where I see people defending her, mostly because almost everyone who didn't got banned right away. I just don't get how yall can be so blind. Like she's not even using her platform for 'important issues' as you said. She's doing nothing more than promoting her makeup. I've always defended her for everything and loved her since 2011. But I've ran out of excuses months ago by now.

The reason so many of us defend her and don’t care much about the silence is because it’s not that big of a deal. I believe you need to achieve some specific level of immaturity and obsession to be so mad and bothered by something so trivial. It’s like yeah, we’re disappointed and wish she was doing more, but there’s absolutely no need to get so riled up and angry. The rest of us are just waiting for her eventual reappearance, enjoying the music, and also listening to other artists. The world doesn’t stop because Gaga isn’t promoting her album lol you get what I mean? You’re mad not enough people are mad, do you want us to drag her and and be furious like you? Most of us just know it ain’t a big deal. I honestly didn’t even realize she was being radio silent until I started seeing the meltdowns about it.

I would’ve preferred if she were being more interactive but it is what it is, we don’t know anything for sure, there are more important things to worry about, and we can entertain ourselves with other stuff. It’s not that big of a deal.

melon

love her, if she sees this I hope she’s taking time to eat pasta, pizza and Mich... erm love Michael xoxo 

she’s doubtless working on things behind the scenes but she needs a break, this record was a release for her and I hope she’s in a good place mentally 

heauxmatica

Magui

Pretty good. I hope she's doing great physically and mentally and eager to see her preform live again (whenever it's possible for her regarding this pandemic times). 

Archived