Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which of these do you want the next album to sound like?

NFRatwell

Which of these do you want the next album to sound like?   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these do you want the next album to sound like?

• More electronic dance-pop
    • Acoustic/piano driven, maybe some jazz influences
    • experimental electronic music
    • Alternative (rock)
    • Hard rock (including metal)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/03/2020 at 09:30 PM

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

I voted for the acoustic/piano driven option because I personally believe that ballads and acoustic songs are her best. Imagine an album full of songs like ARUTW, Shallow, INLA, ITA?, etc. Without a doubt, it would be her best album. 

That said, I'd also love a rock album. I'm not necessarily into alternative or hard rock (e.g. heavy metal), but I'd love like an 80s rock album. Maybe like an 80s rock power ballad album. I think that'd be amazing!

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but I also really want her to do a disco album. Her cover of I Want Your Love is probably my favorite cover of hers, and imagine an album full of songs like that :flutter: Chromatica has disco influences, but it's more attuned to 90s house. I want a full on disco album!

🃏🖤👹

ARTPOP

Eperimental electronic music inspired by different genres.

Her voice is perfect for rock, therefore pop influenced by rock would be amazing (PI)

COME ON GAYS!!

Head Empty

Hopefully it'll be a hybrid of multiple genres.

The reason Born This Way is still my favorite album, is because it did such a great job of blending genres into a cohesive, unique sound. The albums/projects that came after have been a bit safer when it comes to sound and genre, which made them less interesting to me.

My main wish would be for her to implement more Rock into her music, but I wouldn't want a pure rock album. A band like Muse comes really close to what I'd love for LG7. Their rock roots are visible in almost all their songs, but they borrow so many major elements from other genres.

Spoiler

ChromaticRaccoon

Punk/Rock/Metal Just all three mixed together please :firega:

I'm also 100% here for a piano album, but I feel like that's inevitable, so a punk album while we still have time please

Inferno

She has a knack for rock/metal imo, if she incorporated that into a progressive electropop record for today, I think thatd be pretty sick. And yes, of course one could argue she did that with Born This Way and to an extent I agree but.....I think she could/should take that and elevate it for today.

Im also interested in hearing something from her that sounds purely ethereal. We have never gotten total ethereal Gaga. Is that just not her brand? I think shes entirely capable.

Inferno
On 8/2/2020 at 8:51 AM, Lucas said:

Do you have any examples of experimental electronic music that you're thinking about ?

Im sure they mean something in the vein of Arca or SOPHIE.

Experimental. 

I get she's a "pop star" but unless it's going to sound similar to the first three albums, I'd like her to pick a dance genre and go all the way with it, commerical performance be damned. 

And I don't want another Chromatica. 

heygurlhi

i want a child between the gradure and epicnes of BTW songs and chromaticas flow and smoothnes if u understand :firega:

Ignore me i drink

heygurlhi
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

And I don't want another Chromatica. 

who hurt you?

Come Here Dr Evil GIF

Ignore me i drink

1 minute ago, heygurlhi said:

who hurt you?

Come Here Dr Evil GIF

I love Chromatica but I just don't want another one lol

Inferno
1 hour ago, heygurlhi said:

i want a child between the gradure and epicnes of BTW songs and chromaticas flow and smoothnes if u understand :firega:

I feel like thats exactly what Chromatica is though. Its got the grandeur of BTW with its own more polished and sleek flow/production.

Inferno
On 8/2/2020 at 7:30 AM, M Monstre said:

I voted for the acoustic/piano driven option because I personally believe that ballads and acoustic songs are her best. Imagine an album full of songs like ARUTW, Shallow, INLA, ITA?, etc. Without a doubt, it would be her best album. 

That said, I'd also love a rock album. I'm not necessarily into alternative or hard rock (e.g. heavy metal), but I'd love like an 80s rock album. Maybe like an 80s rock power ballad album. I think that'd be amazing!

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but I also really want her to do a disco album. Her cover of I Want Your Love is probably my favorite cover of hers, and imagine an album full of songs like that :flutter: Chromatica has disco influences, but it's more attuned to 90s house. I want a full on disco album!

I agree with this actually, I think itd be great. I think thats what Joanne could have/should have been. It just fell short because she gets so focused on being everything to everyone, she even said it in her interviews. She tries really hard to be universal and relate to the average person that I think she gets lost in that instead of just making something purely honest to her creativity. Is that what some might call ego? After TFM she got that Bono/Sting-complex.

heygurlhi
9 minutes ago, Inferno said:

I feel like thats exactly what Chromatica is though. Its got the grandeur of BTW with its own more polished and sleek flow/production.

but where is the enourmous hooks and also song lenght is meh 

Ignore me i drink

Archived