question

Chromatica vs folklore

Chromatica vs folklore   

65 members have voted

1. 1. Better album

• Chromatica
    • Folklore

ice bear

if i say i'm not the biggest chromatica fan will i be labeled a toxic hater that asks too much of gaga? :bear:

folklore is sweet, i had too much expectations for chromatica and it sounded off on first listen, totally my fault i know, but most of it didn't stick with me

ice bear = best bear
  • Like 2

Aussie

Can you even compare the two? Completely different in every way. They are not even in the same genre 

• Like 2

Gracious Gaga
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Inb4 someone’s next thread: Joanne vs folklore

oooooo great idea! brb! 

living single goodbye GIF

♥ Kindness Police.

Emigrante
41 minutes ago, TheArcher said:

Gaga - pop/dance/disco, heavy production, made it for the charts, weak lyrics, not my favorite Gaga album, TFM and BTW remains superior to me but it's a good pop album overall. 

folklore - alternative/indie/mellow-pop album, peaceful, calm and deep, slow ballads, poetry lyrics, storytelling, good production. Maybe the album won't be a streaming monster, but will sell a lot. 

Weak lyrics :huntyga:

Every morning there are mountains to climb.

River

I don't like to decide between 2 albums from different genre, it doesn't feel right.

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Ikonik

There's no point of comparission :enigma:

Also I can't believe people here voted for Folklore, I wonder if they supported Gaga on the Joanne era :haroon:

FfFfFfFF

In case people think users here can only be biased and think any Gaga album is better by any album by default: :ohwell:

folklore is flat and boring. Chromatica has so much more life and quirkiness.

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Thanks 1

2School4Cool

I adore both, they’re both brilliant and heartfelt. Conceptually they’re both incredible, lyrically they’re both incredibly, I truly love them both. In the moment I think I’d say I prefer Folklore, but it’s also newer so my opinion could change.

“Sometimes, when you’re feeling helpless, the secret is to help someone else.”
  • Like 1

Jose P

Ma’am this is GagaDaily, no matter how many Swiftes there are in here Chromatica will still win :bear:

I bet if you do this with Joanne it would still win

• LMAO 1

bluemonkey
4 hours ago, ice bear said:

if i say i'm not the biggest chromatica fan will i be labeled a toxic hater that asks too much of gaga? :bear:

folklore is sweet, i had too much expectations for chromatica and it sounded off on first listen, totally my fault i know, but most of it didn't stick with me

See that is what’s wrong with this fanbase, it’s like you say ONE bad thing and all of a sudden you are deemed an ungrateful monster and that it becomes a long lecture of how Gaga cares about us and how cruel words hurt people.

Like calm down, everyone is entitled to an opinion, it’s music folks not politics

I personally love Chromatica and it’s very much fits with my musical taste but I can also able to appreciate Folklore too, I freakin hate her toxic fans which makes me like her less but I know Folklore is a great album and it does deserve its critical acclaims and maybe a Grammy. Call me naive but I think there’s room for everyone to have a place to shine.

imitalian

Just imagine the meltdowns if Gaga released folklore.

Its a good album for Taylor but personally im fine with Chromatica