Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Nicola Formichetti - Blackpink moodboard?

Suspiria

Featured Posts

Suspiria

I know I'm deluded but I'm still holding out hope for a Sour Candy video:selena:

Anyways, I definitely recall that during the Paper magazine Fundrager (I think?) Nicola made an appearance, and in the background was some sort of moodboard with Jisoo or other members. I think wearing a green wig?

I can't find anything about it now. Does anyone still have a clip/screenshot? Just to fuel my delusions a bit more:toofunny:

Red Velvet

We are not recording a video as of now due to time constraints and travel difficulties. Please bear with us, there's still no sign that we will do a video with Lady Gaga. We still hope we do though. 💓

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

NFRatwell
2 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

We are not recording a video as of now due to time constraints and travel difficulties. Please bear with us, there's still no sign that we will do a video with Lady Gaga. We still hope we do though. 💓

You’re 4 people, y’all can easily track down a 5 ft 2 Italian American girl and force her to record a video. Just bring her pizza and alcohol. 

Red Velvet
1 minute ago, NFRockwell said:

You’re 4 people, y’all can easily track down a 5 ft 2 Italian American girl and force her to record a video. Just bring her pizza and alcohol. 

Bahahaha you're so funny

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Genuine Guy 09

Hmmm 

Part of me thinks they are working on it, part of me thinks that they wouldn't do it unless they were altogether. Either way it's a shame, because by the time it comes out the song will be old... They needed to capitalise this summer :cryga:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Red Velvet

여보세요! 저는 Jichu입니다. 우리가 Sour Candy 비디오를 할 것이라는 말은 여전히 없지만, 곧 희망합니다! 싸움! 💚

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

MonsterOfficial

it wasnt Jisoo as per Blinks, they know every picture of BP

exorcise my mind

monketsharona

I do think they did, let's wait and see.

I know a lot people here are very negative about Chromatica era getting a restart but let's not forget she had a surprise performance planned yesterday, which definitely means she has in mind resuming the era. 

Archived