⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
politics

25 Reasons to Support Joe Biden....

TOSK
3 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Trump can't slam the label 'Liberal' or 'Socialist' as easy to Joe than to Bernie. 

Bingo we have a winner. Trump would have hung that socialism tag right around Bernie's neck. Bernie could never beat Trump. Hell, he couldn't get enough votes from Democrats never mind ANY republicans. The socialism tag is certain death to any politician.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MJHolland

but baby I just need one good one to [vote] 

Spoiler

jk jk im obvi supporting biden lol 

Spoiler

even tho some of these are kinda cringey :triggered:

 

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HorusRa2
25 minutes ago, TOSK said:

Bingo we have a winner. Trump would have hung that socialism tag right around Bernie's neck. Bernie could never beat Trump. Hell, he couldn't get enough votes from Democrats never mind ANY republicans. The socialism tag is certain death to any politician.

The only reason and I mean the only reason the democrats voted for Biden is because they were so scared that Trump would win & they didn't want to take a risk on Bernie. The fact remains though that democrats agree more with Bernie than they do with Biden. So, "he couldn't get enough votes" has nothing to do with whether or not Democrats liked him or his political views. 

 

I guess I could also mention that despite those fears both Bernie and Biden performed similarly in the polls against Trump. And Bernie polled better against Trump in 2016 compared to Hillary. 

 

You can use the socialism tag all you want but the reason Bernie would never win a general election is because democrats can't convince themselves to vote for somebody they dont think will win even when all the data suggested that Bernie would win. Just as it suggested Biden would but for some reason people believed the polls about Biden and not about Bernie. It's kind of ironic because the people who answered the question on Biden vs Trump were the same ones who answered Bernie vs Trump. :huntyga:

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TOSK
12 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

The only reason and I mean the only reason the democrats voted for Biden is because they were so scared that Trump would win & they didn't want to take a risk on Bernie. The fact remains though that democrats agree more with Bernie than they do with Biden. So, "he couldn't get enough votes" has nothing to do with whether or not Democrats liked him or his political views. 

 

I guess I could also mention that despite those fears both Bernie and Biden performed similarly in the polls against Trump. And Bernie polled better against Trump in 2016 compared to Hillary. 

 

You can use the socialism tag all you want but the reason Bernie would never win a general election is because democrats can't convince themselves to vote for somebody they dont think will win even when all the data suggested that Bernie would win. Just as it suggested Biden would but for some reason people believed the polls about Biden and not about Bernie. It's kind of ironic because the people who answered the question on Biden vs Trump were the same ones who answered Bernie vs Trump. :huntyga:

 

Everyone has their opinion but in the final equation Biden rules 

  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HorusRa2
2 minutes ago, TOSK said:

 

Everyone has their opinion but in the final equation Biden rules 

yay. can't wait to deal with blue maga people for the next 4 years. i expect it'll be as thrilling as the red maga. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TOSK
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

yay. can't wait to deal with blue maga people for the next 4 years. i expect it'll be as thrilling as the red maga. 

Better than loser Maga people. I appreciate your passion for Bernie but he didn't make it. Do whats for the greater good.

Edited by TOSK
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MOT

Joe Biden could turn out to be the greatest president in the history of the US (unlikely but possible).

But that's not the game. The game is to get that creature out of there.

 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeavyMetalLover

Sure, just get him in the White House already. Pls.

please patch the line

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spyro
1 hour ago, HorusRa2 said:

The only reason and I mean the only reason the democrats voted for Biden is because they were so scared that Trump would win & they didn't want to take a risk on Bernie. The fact remains though that democrats agree more with Bernie than they do with Biden. So, "he couldn't get enough votes" has nothing to do with whether or not Democrats liked him or his political views. 

 

I guess I could also mention that despite those fears both Bernie and Biden performed similarly in the polls against Trump. And Bernie polled better against Trump in 2016 compared to Hillary. 

 

You can use the socialism tag all you want but the reason Bernie would never win a general election is because democrats can't convince themselves to vote for somebody they dont think will win even when all the data suggested that Bernie would win. Just as it suggested Biden would but for some reason people believed the polls about Biden and not about Bernie. It's kind of ironic because the people who answered the question on Biden vs Trump were the same ones who answered Bernie vs Trump. :huntyga:

Democrats would've voted blue no matter who this season.  You don't need to win over democratic voters in the general election, but you need to win over independent/lean voters.  Trump could easily sway the independent voters by hard pressing the "socialist" label and it would be a walk in the park for Trump.  

Spyro the Dragon
  • Sad 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick
7 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Democrats would've voted blue no matter who this season.  You don't need to win over democratic voters in the general election, but you need to win over independent/lean voters.  Trump could easily sway the independent voters by hard pressing the "socialist" label and it would be a walk in the park for Trump.  

At the same time, Americans generally favor plans that align with Bernie's. Especially M4A which even a majority of GOP voters support a form of.

Trump is trying to pull the red scare tactic anyway by saying Biden is partnering with Bernie to get rid of the police...and it isn't working :laughga:

I think Biden is going to have a way easier time peeling off independents and even some Republican support than Bernie would though.

🖤 Just sending your love has the power to heal 🖤 So let's all give 🖤
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HorusRa2
1 hour ago, Spyro said:

Democrats would've voted blue no matter who this season.  You don't need to win over democratic voters in the general election, but you need to win over independent/lean voters.  Trump could easily sway the independent voters by hard pressing the "socialist" label and it would be a walk in the park for Trump.  

Data doesnt show that. :yennefer:

Thats just what you think would happen based off of insecurity surrounding Trump. 

 

I mean he's the longest standing independent to hold office & is the most popular senator. I dont think y'all are thinking with logic. :yennefer:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
4 hours ago, ToxicHot said:

I find it so laughable how people expect a candidate to be absolutely perfect and a saint their entire life. I was never a fan of Biden from the beginning, not because I hate him but mostly because he seemed a lot more moderate than the other Democratic candidates at the start of the primary races (and obviously, even though I support/ed Bernie, his views are/were too extreme, to the point where change would be more difficult to execute with Congress, moderates, etc.). But at this point the policies he’s pushing and the position he holds is a lot more important and crucial compared to Trump’s and his current administration’s. 

Nobody is asking for a perfect saint candidate though. In real life you wouldnt accept a person who did what Biden did. But you have different standard for politicians than the rest of human beings.

  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ToxicHot
34 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Nobody is asking for a perfect saint candidate though. In real life you wouldnt accept a person who did what Biden did. But you have different standard for politicians than the rest of human beings.

I’m not disregarding that at all - it just SEEMS like that’s what you people keep picking at. I never expressed support or allegiance towards Biden, ever. As I said (or rather, implied, before I have to be corrected and “LMAO”’d), things are clearly not going well under Trump. DESPITE your political affiliation, his presidency (especially the way he’s handling the pandemic) hasn’t gone well and the US is only getting worse. 

It’s obvious it’s gonna be Trump vs. Biden (I don’t have to explain that but yeah). No, I definitely never had Biden as my first or even second choice. Yes, in “real life” I wouldn’t want to vote for him after everything that’s happened and I still don’t, but the REAL reality is there’s no other choice unless we want to be held under this fascist state for another 4-year term. This 2-party system is bullsh*t but I’d vote democrat any day over republican (especially considering the fact that I’m a racial minority).

Did I miss your point? Sorry if I did. Either way you’ll probably “LMAO” me anyway. :awkney: It is what it is. I can’t argue anymore. The fact of the matter is - things aren’t going how we wanted but we just have to make the best of what we got. I’m dreading this election though, in fact, I’m anxious as f*ck at what’s going to happen.

Formerly known as the infamous xxPaperGangsta.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
Just now, ToxicHot said:

I’m not disregarding that at all - it just SEEMS like that’s what you people keep picking at. I never expressed support or allegiance towards Biden, ever. As I said (or rather, implied, before I have to be corrected and “LMAO”’d), things are clearly not going well under Trump. DESPITE your political affiliation, his presidency (especially the way he’s handling the pandemic) hasn’t gone well and the US is only getting worse. 

It’s obvious it’s gonna be Trump vs. Biden (I don’t have to explain that but yeah). No, I definitely never had Biden as my first or even second choice. Yes, in “real life” I wouldn’t want to vote for him after everything that’s happened and I still don’t, but the REAL reality is there’s no other choice unless we want to be held under this fascist state for another 4-year term. This 2-party system is bullsh*t but I’d vote democrat any day over republican (especially considering the fact that I’m a racial minority).

Did I miss your point? Sorry if I did. Either way you’ll probably “LMAO” me anyway. :awkney: It is what it is. I can’t argue anymore. The fact of the matter is - things aren’t going how we wanted but we just have to make the best of what we got. I’m dreading this election though, in fact, I’m anxious as f*ck at what’s going to happen.

Dont take the LMAO seriously :hug:

I agree if you meant we have no choice but to vote for Biden. But I understood what you said as everyone has a horrible past so why cancel culture Biden and ask for a pure candidate.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig

Glad I'm not American 

End Racism Now

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...