Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BLACKPINK snubbed in Best K-Pop category

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Wet Fire

It's time they changed their team which decides the nominees. Even the nominations in technical categories make no sense at times.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast

It has to be that HYLT wasn't released in time for the eligibility period. 

She/Her/Hers

President Biden

No offense, but I thought the How You Like That music video was bland. I don’t get the “kpop MV” obsession. They are just overly large dance scenes like videos from 2010s. They don’t even have an interesting cinemagraphic direction like say Applause did. They are shot on a normal camera, don’t really have crisp coloration, and don’t really shock me that much. 

I get it probably deserved a nom for it’s success (probably should replace Billie, everything i wanted was an irrelevant single & boring video). But they need to calm down and also learn a little respect. You don’t need to meltdown over getting snubbed, it happens at award shows all the time. Even to Award Show darlings like Taylor and Gaga.

I got drunk

Red Velvet
4 minutes ago, Sister said:

YES HYLT :fthis:

I dunno, if you're hating on BLACKPINK or just bashing the VMAs but ok..

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Agunimon

I don't understand, but I'm sure they're unbothered by this silly little show on this dying channel.

TWICE on hatius
13 minutes ago, President Biden said:

No offense, but I thought the How You Like That music video was bland. I don’t get the “kpop MV” obsession. 

We’re talking about Kpop category.

Chile.

Of course, they need to be those “Kpop video”  to be nominated. 

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

nickkoko

Honestly I looked at the k-pop category and instantly thought "where tf if BLACKPINK?". Doesn't make any sense.

KURUSHITOVSKA

We all know already how they work. Where do you think all the promo money for ROM went? 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

lifeasgeorge

Pretty sure it’s just because they didn’t release anything during the eligiblity period :bear:

they’ll get the noms next year after their album drops tbh, just think about the new music coming 

live and let live

Not that I think the VMAs mean anything, but they haven't even released their album yet. 

It doesn't seem like that much of a stretch. 

JustHMLover2

They didn't release it on the time period, the fuk u expect??

Really the stans around are something else and use 0 common sense:ladyhaha:

Archived